St. Mungo's

Azaleah, Hermione and the Headmsitress had arrived at just that moment.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked sounding a little alarmed.

She waved her wand again and stared at the little TV in her hand.

She chose her words very carefully.

"I am not completely sure. I will need to double check a few things. Unfortunately my dear it means I will need you to come to St. Mungo's."

Now I was worried.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just as a precaution. To be safe. I will have you back as soon as I can. Let me send a Patronus to let them know we are on our way." She walked out of the room as everyone moved closer to my bed.

There was a million thoughts running through my mind. All leading back to Draco.

"But I-" I began but I was cut off.

"You need to do this," Azaleah said, her lip trembling.

"Draco..." I simply said.

Kingsley was the first to react. "I will send him a message now to tell him. You worry about yourself."

He too then left the room.

"You go and make sure everything is OK. We will explain to Draco and make sure he heads to tge hospital to see you." Harry said squeezing my hand as the Healer came back into the room.

"Ok, time to go Raelyn." She conjured a stretcher looking contraption and flicked her wand at me.

Mrs Weasley pulled back my covers as I was lifted out of bed and into the stretcher by Harry.

Who knew he was so strong.

"I can walk." I assured everyone. A stretcher seemed to be a bit much.

"It's policy." The Healer smiled.

As I was being moved, Azaleah and Hermione ran around my room taking clothes, pyjamas and underwear and throwing them into a bag as Harry retrieved toiletries and packed them as well.

When I was settled, the bag was levitated as well, out of my room and downstairs.

Nothing was registering in my brain and I was still confused as to where I was going.

At the font door, everyone turned to me.

"I shall be along when I have informed Draco." Kingleys promised.

"You be safe," Harry warned and leaned down to kiss my head.

"I will. I will see you at school." I winked.

Azaleah stepped forward and hugged me. "Let me know as soon as you hear something."

"I will," I promised.

"Let's get to the bottom of this and then we will have our next bookclub meeting," Hermione winked at me and hugged me.

It's amazing how quickly Harry and Hermione had become part of my little family dynamic.

Hermione and I had weekly bookclub meetings which I loved. It gave me a chance to vent about my passion for reading with someone who felt the same way.

Harry sat next to me in a few classes and he was a great study partner when Draco was at Quidditch practise.

"Look after yourself," Mrs Weasley kissed my forehead and Professor McGonall patted my back.

Hermione wrapped her arms around Azaleah and Harry wrapped his arms around both girls.