Lagos

RAELYN POV

I stood in the middle of Diagon Alley looking up and down the street. 

We had shopped most of the morning getting food and essentials for the house and then some party supplies; drinks, nibbles, balloons, streamers, fireworks (curtesy of George Weasley) and little party hats and crowns. Now I was onto the last task in the village as Draco Apparates back to the house with all the bags. 

Theo's Christmas present from Azaleah. 

I had no clue what to get him from his girlfriend. I got him a bottle of whiskey, vintage apparently, and a few joke items from Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

But from Azaleah it had to be a little more special. I knew she wanted to get him the perfect gift and although she wanted me to get something small as she couldn't afford much, I decided to get him something good. And something extra special for her.

So here I was...struggling. 

Only for Theo's gift. For Azaleah I got a beautiful green silk dress, a silver chain with a star pendant (I got a matching one) and the last bit was practical but boring. I bought her the school books she would need as well as parchment, notebooks, quills, inks, stationary to write letters etc. 

McGonagall was working on getting her a wand that would work while she was in tutoring. Her guard would give it to her and she would have to hand it back when she was finished. 

But for Theo I was clueless. I mean besides Azaleah there wasn't much he needed. 

I wanted to get home as soon as possible as I had a headache. I rubbed my temple as I felt someone approach from behind.

"Well hello there gorgeous. Come here often?" A voice, smooth as silk whispered in my ear. 

Draco.

"Well hey there yourself. I am actually just waiting for my super hot man to come and get me."

"Well look no further," he smirked and kissed me.

"I just need to get Theo a gift from Azaleah and I am done. Oh what about a broom?"

"He got one in September before our first match. Firebolt 2.0. It's amazing! I'm so jealous!"

I hope it was good as it was currently wrapped up and under the guest bed for Draco for Christmas.

"What about clothes?"

"Na he gets his suits same place as me. Won't shop anywhere else."

I looked up and down the street. Then I spotted the store next to the Quidditch supplies. "Well how about a piece of jewellery. You PureBlood wizards love your bling."

"It's true we do have good taste." Draco shrugged. "A nice ring or something could be quite nice."

"Maybe not a ring or he might think she is proposing." I giggled.

"What's wrong with that? They love each other."

I thought for a moment before answering. The common age for witches and wizards to get engaged is usually 18 years old. In fact quite a lot of the PureBlood families have what's known as Disposita Markinge meaning an arrangement between two families where the son or daughter were essentially sold to another family through marriage. 

Cedric always said it was degrading. Like selling sheep. I remember laughing and telling him I'd buy him so no one else could. My mother used to tell us that we were worth golden horned unicorns and no one could afford us. 

And my dad laughed to himself and said that he would probably have to pay some poor lad to simply take me off his hands.

"Well I am sure Azaleah wants to wait?"