Opening Up

If looks could kill I would be 6 feet under. As soon as the bell rang Sophie was on her feet and made a beeline for us.

I braced myself for the attack I knew was coming.

"Well look at you. Didn't like the style I gave you? Well this one isn't much better. It makes you look like a whore - unless that is the look you are going for? Living up to the rumours are you?"

"Sophie stop it!" Draco said standing up.

"I will when you leave her alone. Let's go. You're sitting at my table."

"Like hell!" He called as she has started to walk off.

"Excuse me?" She turned but wasn't looking at Draco. She was looking straight at me.

"We need to talk Sophie." He took her elbow and dragged her out of the hall.

I have a heavy sigh as a pain shot through my chest. I turned to Blaise. "Well, that went well."

"Bloody bitch! What is her problem?" He scoffed.

"When you find out let me know."

The chair opposite me moved and I turned to see Pansy sitting in Draco's seat.

"I love the hair! Who did it?"

"Andromeda Black."

"How did you -"

"Professor McGonagall gave Mrs Malfoy permission to take me and Draco."

"Ooh so Draco was there too?" She smirked.

"Yeah, he got a haircut too."

"Bout time," Theo laughed dragging a chair and sitting next to us.

I rubbed my chest as Pansy gave me a funny look. "You ok doll?"

"Just this ache in my chest. I have no idea what it is."

"Maybe it's a love ache for a certain blonde?" Blaise smirked.

"Hush you," I groaned.

We began to eat as I explained about leaving school and then arriving back via Floo.

When I had finished eating, I turned to Theo. "Did McGonagall speak with you?"

"About my new roommate? She sure did."

"New roommate? Who?" Blaise asked.

"Me!" I beamed. "McGonagall thought it would be safer given that Sophie was in the same house as me. Less chance of me being murdered in my sleep."

"I will be glad of the company. Of course you are welcome to hang out at anytime," he added to Pansy and Blaise.

Draco never did come back that evening for dinner so I headed up to my new dorm with my three friends in tow. Theo pointed me in the direction of a door to the right.

"You get your own bathroom, it's pretty cool here." He smiled.

My new bedroom was bigger than my last with its own fireplace and couch. The bedspread was a dusky blue and the walls cream. A cream and blue rug sat on the floor.

I loved it. My trunk with all my things was there including Bleu's little cage and Pansy helped me unpack, setting up my pictures and decorations as well as my paints and art supplies. My record player sat on the desk with my vinyls. She then lifted Bleu out to play with him.

All-in-all, it felt like home.

We sat by the fire that evening telling stories and getting to know each other. This basically consisted of them reminiscing about their time here, which I loved listening to.