The prick arrived

Theo came up to the other cashier and handed over the watch.

"You're buying that?" Draco asked holding up the tree so the cashier could see the price and ring it through with my items.

"Hell yeah...did you see what it did to your girlfriends face? It's amazing! I'm trying it out on Blaise."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the lady. "Oh honey your orbs are ready as well. Want me to wrap them?"

"Yes please." I smiled.

"Orbs?" Draco muttered to which the lady held up Cedric's. "Oh I see. They are really nice."

"Now will that be all?" The lady asked. 

I knew I had splurged. I was trying to be conscious with my money. I know my mother had left me a trust fund and I got Cedric's as well when he died but over half of his went on my home and I wanted to be smart and save some for my own children one day. 

"Yes that everything and will you charge it all to the Malfoy vault?" He smiled. "He is my Gringotts verification card," he smiled and held out a slip of paper which he took out of a little pouch in his pocket.

"No Draco it is my home and I should pay."

"Not at all. I want to. And I'm not taking no for an answer."

I smiled at him and put my own purse away. I would have to buy him something big to make up for it.

We then took everything we bought, all 17 bags and the massive tree which Draco had to levitate  and headed out to Apparate. There was no may all this would fit in the floo.

"Looks like we need to apparate folks," Theo said looking at everything we had in our arms.

"I don't think I've apparated with so much stuff before," I wasn't even sure I could.

"I will do it." Draco offered holding out his arms for Theo and I to hold onto as I closed my eyes.

When I opened them we were at my garden gate and I hurried up the path to the front door which flew open before I could even reach for the handle. 

"Rae I saw your eye from the window! What the hell happened?"

"Ask your boyfriend," Draco said in a huffy tone as we moved on into the living room. 

"Hey I didn't do it! It was the watch. Aw babe it was awesome. Draco held the watch up to her and pressed a button and out came a hand which punched her square in the face. It was deadly."

"Draco Malfoy!" Came Mrs Malfoys scolding voice from the sofa. She stood up and strode over to me in about three steps and held my cheek up to see it better. "How could you?"

"In my defense I didn't know what it was or what it was going to do. Otherwise I would have held it up to him instead." He gestured to Theo.

"You cut me deep mate," Theo mocked.

"I am fine. Bit of murtlap and I will be right as rain by Christmas Day." I headed to the cupboard under the stairs in the hallway and with a flick of my wand it opened revealing a staircase.

Theo peaked over my shoulder. "I didn't know you had basement. Did you know she had a basement?"

"It's where I keep my potions lab and a few other bits and pieces." I started down the stairs with Draco hot on my heels. 

I turned left at the bottom of the stairs and over to another door which opened as I approached revealing my lab. When most people think of a potions lab they think of Snapes classroom. Dark, damp and moody. Mine is the opposite. The walls are a bright white with two blue armchairs and a bookcase in between along one side.