Hanging with Snakes

I can hear birds chirping outside the window. And giggling.

Giggling?

I sit up and rub my eyes trying to force myself awake. Draco is still sleeping soundly next to me.

So who is giggling? I definitely heard giggling.

As I climb out of bed there is a sharp knock on the door and Pansy sticks her head in.

She first looks to me and then to Draco. Asleep. In my bed.

She beams and comes into the room quietly followed by Theo and Blaise.

"What did you two get up to last night?" She asked.

"Nothing really. I mean we kissed but then-"

"You kissed?" Theo whisper shouted to which I nodded.

"Bout time," Pansy smiled as Bleu jumped onto her shoulder as she scratched its head.

"Oh I have an idea," Blaise whispers as he climbs into bed and snuggles in next to Draco. Draco instinctively wraps his arm around Blaise and (thinking it's me, kisses his head).

Blaise who is facing Draco, tries to suppress a chuckle as Draco begins to caress his back...and grab his ass!

"Oh sunshine, I've not had nearly enough coffee for that. Maybe later," Blaise said in a girly voice.

Poor Draco.

I don't think I have ever seen someone jump out of bed so quickly. His face looked to be in pure shock.

"What the fuck Blaise?"

"Hey you came onto me lover boy. You squeezed my ass remember?"

"Screw you I thought you were..."

"Your girlfriend?" Blaise asked smirking.

Oh Merlin, ground swallow me up now!

"Shove off and leave them alone," Theo said coming to stand by me. He gave me a wink.

"We will be talking about this later," Pansy said looking at me. "But right now we have class. And you are still in your pyjamas."

Everyone left Draco and I alone with Pansy smiling as she closed the door.

"Well that was not awkward at all was it?" I asked blushing as I pulled out my uniform from my wardrobe.

"Just a little bit yeah. But you didn't grab your best mates ass did you?"

"Not this morning no. Did you enjoy it?" I giggled.

He came up behind me and grabbed my ass. "This is what I wanted to feel. Which by the way is way better than his." He leaned in and kissed my neck.

Holy mother forking shirt balls he is hot!

"Alright well we have to get dressed. We can finish this later." I said kissing him as I grabbed my towel and headed for the shower.

Within 10mins we were dressed and ready to go. Blaise, Pansy and Theo watched us leave the dorm and walked behind us the whole way down to the hall.

Stalker much? What are you three up to? This is so embarrassing.

By the time we got to the hall however everyone parted ways. Pansy went off to Ginny's table, Blaise over to Harry and Luna was waving wildly at Theo from the far end of the room.

Seems he was joining her and her buddy from now on.

That left Draco and I who headed to our usual spot for breakfast.