Fucking Creep

"You better have proof for such a serious accusations," Kingsley snapped.

"Only that Teeny told me before the war that she would be killed."

"She did?" A man from the Council asked.

I was lost. I looked at this boy who was accusing me. He looked a little...out of it in my mind. That when I noticed his eyes.

They were glazed over and had a fog in them obstructing the colour. They were now grey and cloudy. They looked eery.

He spoke in a drone tone. Almost as if the words he spoke were not his own but he was in fact reading them.

"She believed that Miss Diggory and Miss Matthews were conspiring against her as they did when they drove away the love of her life Wren."

"Is this true Miss Diggory?"

"No sir it is not. Wren was my boyfriend, not Teenys. I have recently found out from Wren himself that Teeny used Polyjuice Potion and pretended to be me to get Wren to sleep with her. Then she blackmailed him. Promised to destroy his life if he didn't do it again.

Finally Wren had enough and asked me to run away with him. But I couldn't do it. I was needed in Hogwarts. Teeny was not the friend I thought she was. She was manipulative and cruel, stopping at nothing to get what she wants."

"This girl is a liar!" Benjamin bellowed and I swear to Dumbledore the whole room shook.

"She can't be. She was given Veritiserum. Everything she says is the truth." The man who I first believed didn't believe me snapped.

"She will pay for what she did to Teeny. I knew you idiots would fall for her lies. But we had a plan. We wanted to make sure that Raelyn suffered for her treatment of my friend. Teeny had to take matters into her own hands."

"What do you mean?" Kingsley asked.

"How's your health Raelyn?" He smirked.

Bastard!

Be then raised his wand and sent a spell in my direction. Thankfully Kinsgley was quicker and blocked it, and then stood in front of me, blocking me from Benjamin's view."

"Seize him!" Kingsley shouted as guards apparated in from all sides.

Benjamin turned on the spot and tried to apparate himself but was unable to. He tried to raise his wand again but he wasn't quick enough.

As one guard cast his wand out of his grip, another shouted "Petrificus Totalus" and Benjamin straightened up with a look of fear in his eyes. His legs clamped together and his hands shot down by imhis sides as he fell backwards into the pew we was standing on.

He was then levitated forward until he was lying in front of me.

"Miss Diggory, have you ever seen this young man before?"

I looked at just face. I did know it. But from where?

"He does look familiar but I have no clue where from. I am sorry."

"Not at all," one of the ladies said. "Has she arrived yet?" The wax guard again materialised through the wall.

"Miss Azaleah Matthews," he said with no change to his facial features.

"Good, good, bring her in."

The door opened and Azaleah stepped inside, followed closely by Draco, Theo and Mr Waters.

"Ah thank you my good man," one of the male Council members smiled and waved to Mr Waters.

"No problem. We will be over here," he pointed to the left and ushered Draco and Theo with him.