While I was sleeping

Opening my eyes I could hear rustling coming from the bed next to me.

Draco....what was he saying to me? 

I turned over to see Sophie leaning over him and kissing him. 

I may vomit!

She pulled back and they both turned to see me awake. Draco looked like he was still half asleep. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the pillow.

"I need a word with you," she sneered as she moved around to my bed. "You need to stay the hell away from Draco. I don't know what spell you put on him but I am telling you now to stay away. Do you hear me? He is mine. I have him right where I want him and you are not going to mess it up for me."

"Sophie, Draco told you, nothing happened."

"But you did try didn't you?"

"No!" I lied.

"Bull - a little slut like you, I am sure you threw yourself at him. Why would he ever want you when he could have me. I mean look at us. I am popular, smart and I have a body to die for. You are weak and ugly, probably dumb as anything and you have no friends. From what I hear the only friends you had, one killed the other."

I could feel my temper rising.

"Aw look I made you mad. Just remember what I said ok? Stay the hell away. Not that he will look twice at you now with that hair." She began to laugh as I sat up. 

The curtain was pulled back to reveal Theo, Pansy and Blaise who all looked at me horrified.

"What did you do?" Pansy roared.

This woke Draco up who looked over to the commotion and his eyes grew wild with fear.

"I tried to make her better looking. Pity it didn't work. At least people will notice her now." She laughed again as she walked back to Draco's bed.

"Baby you are awake. I was wondering when you would open your eyes. I assume it was my kiss that brought you back to life. Plenty more where they came from."

By now I was reaching up to my hair. What was usually long, shiny and halfway down my back, now seemed to be three or four colours and one side was chopped off a good 10 or 11 inches. I felt my hair as it came away in my hands.

Do not cry Raelyn. Do not cry.

"What is going on here?" Madame Pomfrey said coming around the curtain. "Goodness what happened?" she looked at my hair. "Someone explain what is going on?"

Sophie burst into tears. "She did it on purpose Madame Pomfrey. She saw Draco kiss me and got jealous and began casting spells on her hair and then when these three showed up she blamed me."

She had actual tears now and what was worse Madame Pomfrey looked to actually believe her.

"That is not what happened." Pansy interrupted. "She admitted herself that she did it to Raelyn saying she was trying to make her better looking and failed."

"Miss Gallows!"

"That is a lie. Isn't it Draco. Did you see me do it? Did any of you see me do it?"

"Well no," Draco began.

"You see. I was with Draco the entire time. She just wants to make me look bad." She began to sob even louder.

I however had enough.

"It's fine. Forget about it. Am I free to leave?"

"Well Miss Diggory. I mean...your hair."

"It is only hair. I will fix it."