Breakfast

The next morning I was woken up bright and early by Draco who was trying to be quiet as he fumbled his way around my room in the dark trying to find his clothes.

I lifted my wand and cast 'lumos' so he could see.

"Shit doll I didn't mean to wake you." He mumbled with his head in a jumper.

A yellow Hufflepuff jumper- clearly not his. He didn't notice as he pulled his head through and talked on.

"I need to head out to practise soon as Theo and Blaise are waiting and I- what the fuck am I wearing?"

"My old jumper. I don't think it suits you il mio amore. Here," I threw his own jumper at him which landed on his head. "Why didn't you catch it?"

"What did you call me?"

"Oh sorry its Italian. It means my love."

"You speak Italian?"

"Sì, ora vai prima di essere in ritardo e togliti quel top ridicolo."

"Hey I look hot in this top bambola," he winked at me.

"Oh Merlino" I rolled my eyes as I jumped out of bed and opened my drawer handing Draco a fresh set of clothes and underwear and socks.

"How do you have my clothes here?"

"You left these here and the house elves washed them and brought them back. I knew they would come in handy."

"Clever and sexy. Mmm." He kissed me as he got dressed.

When we were both ready and opened the bedroom door just as Theo was about to knock meaning poor Draco got a knuckle wrap to the forehead.

"Opps...sorry."

"Mother of fuck Theo are you kidding me?"

"Well that's one way to wake you up."

"Eh...sorry...again. So you heading for breakfast?"

"Lead the way." I smiled.

The Great Hall was quiet when we arrived. Only a handful of students and the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Including the captains Draco & Blaise.

Draco stopped as we entered the hall. "Em...Theo and I are supposed to eat with the team this morning. To have a bit of a pep talk. I mean if you don't want me to I can-"

"Not at all. I am heading out after breakfast anyway with Pansy. I just need to nip back up to the room."

"Did you forget something?"

"No I just want to take a Pepper Up potion. I'm feeling a little off."

He placed his hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong? I can miss practise if you aren't feeling well?"

"No silly. A PepperUp Potion will fix me right up. I am fine. You go have breakfast with the team. I will see you later at the match."

"Are you sure? I would rather stay with you if you're not feeling well." He asked trying to read my eyes.

I kissed him and smiled. "Honest. Go have fun. I love you."

He smiled and kissed me back. "I love you too."

He walked on few steps before spinning around and grabbing me again and kissing me.

"See you later doll."

I headed off up to my room again, grabbed a vial, fed Bleu a bagel I swiped from the hall and raced back to the hall and over to my table, surprised to see Harry sitting there.