WOW

It had to be past 11pm now. This is what I get for having no friends. No one really missed me or noticed that I was absent.

But Draco had friends. How did Pansy and Blaise not realise that he was missing? Maybe they assumed he was with Sophie. Maybe this was completely normal for Draco to be out doing who knows what with Merlin knows who.

Gross.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You."

Raelyn Diggory. You did not just say that? What is wrong with you!

________________________________________

Draco POV

She was thinking of me. She said she thought of me. Merlin why did that make my heart beat faster. What if she meant in a bad way. What if she was thinking how badly she wanted to be rescued and away from me.

"You were thinking of me?" I smirked.

Her cheeks pooled red as her eyes grew wide as if she just registered what she had said.

"Oh Merlin Draco. I am so sorry. I mean...yes I was...but I-"

I don't exactly know what happened to me but something took over and I couldn't help myself. As she raised her hand up to cover her face I seized my moment and took hold of her hand and pulled her close to me. I leaned in so our faces, no more importantly our lips, were centimetres from each other.

She closed her eyes and mirrored my actions so I closed the distance.

It was a delicate and sweet kiss but full of passion. When I pulled away I looked into her eyes to see if I had stepped over the line with her.

She simply smiled at me and pulled me back so our lips met once more.

I felt myself relax against her lips. Like I was finally right where I wanted and needed to be.

Draco Malfoy you have kissed your fair share of women but it ever felt like this before. Nothing ever felt like this before. If I were to die right now, I would die a happy man. If I never got to taste another pair of lips as long as I lived I wouldn't care. This girl was everything I could ever want and need.

And here she was, kissing me back.

______________________________

Raelyn POV

I, Raelyn Diggory, am kissing Draco Malfoy. What is my life?

I was always the meek, shy girl and look at this brass and confident girl I have become in front of him. What has he done to me?

I knew I was in trouble. I knew as soon as we left this cupboard and went back to reality that he would realise that I am plain and ordinary and that he deserved the world.

But yet when his lips where on mine, moving in sync and the soft, gentle moans that he was giving off, told me that, right now at least, he wanted this as much as I did.

When the kiss ended, he leaned his forehead against mine. "Wow," he whispered.

"Wow," I repeated. It really was the perfect way to describe what just happened

"I can't imagine kissing gets much better than that."

Now I have no clue why, so don't come at me. But in that moment I wasn't ready to go back to reality...not just yet.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked as I pulled the blanket off myself and I moved, throwing a leg over him so I was straddling him.

I moved up so our bodies were pressed together and pulled him into another kiss.