First day of School #1

A tall dark humanoid 'object' wearing a grey thick hoodie and dark colored jeans named Black Hole stands at the front of the school building, it's sign reading out "Dream Island Academy" this must be the place. He heads inside with a sheet of paper which holds some info he'd need such his schedule, the location of his locker etc. He decieds to find his locker first upon finding it something catches his non-existant eye, a thin student looking to be a piece of wood wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts getting shoved in a locker on the other side of the hall by someone with somewhat more bulk to him with a red cube like head donning a maroon jacket reading on the back 'Blocky's Funny Doings International', he seemed to be laughing at the poor guy who was clearly scared out of his wits, the dark person couldn't stand to witness this further and makes his way to the block tapping his shoulder. "ahem" he clears his throat catching the block's attention and asks "What do you think you're doing?" 

The block responds "None of you're businesses!" at the same time slightly high pitch noises can be heard from the now closed locker making it clear the piece of wood wants out. "Well I think it is.." the dark hooded object declares pushing the red block aside and kneels down in attempt to open the locker and sets the wood boy free "you ok?" he asks the piece of wood, but after being looked right in the uh.. face(?) he runs off screaming much to Black Hole's confusion. "UGH, see what you did?" The block claims in annoyance "You just ruined a perfectly good prank." Black Hole quickly turns to the block likey upset with what he just heard "A prank!? That guy would've missed his classes or worse if I didn't free him." he says in a firm tone but not rasing his voice. The block only gets more annoyed with the new guy and grabs him by the hood and says "well maybe I should do that to you inste-" 

"HEY!" a female voice interupts and the two boys turn their heads to see a light blue light-switch wearing the school uniform and skirt alongside a pair of knee high socks and black mary janes, she continues "picking on the new students on the first day of school now Blocky? Jeez how much lower can you even get at this point?" Blocky lets go of the new student and steps towards the switch " Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" he says taunting her to which she calmy replies "I'll tell Principal Annoucer, I know for a fact you won't want that on your record considering the last time you were called to his office..) she stares him down with a smug look on her face, Blocky doesn't even bat an eye back at her and storms off in the other direction but not before claiming this to the Black Hole who was just watching the whole thing "You were lucky this time." Black Hole honestly wasn't afraid of him. The light-switch turns to face him "Hey, sorry about him, he's one of the leading bullies here. I'm Liy by the way" she say. Black Hole responds "I would've told him off, uh can you direct me to classroom B-11?" "Sure" Liy replies "it's just two doors to your left up those stairs, I can lead you there if you want." Black Hole nods and they both head down the hall together 

"Hey," Liy continues "I saw you help Woody and stand up to Blocky back there, that's a nice thing for you to do." Black Hole turns shyly "It was nothing, I just don't think there should be such conflitcs is all" as they go up the stairway Liy says "well would you consider joining our club then?" This get Black Hole curious and asks "your club?" then Liy responds "our Club Death P.A.C.T is all about stopping violence, bullying and suicides, basically we strive to make the school a safer and more positive place for students to learn and trust one another." they both make a slight stop in the hall Black Hole is a little unsure, Liy can tell this and says "well I'll let you think about it, come talk to me when you've made up your mind ok?" as the bell rings they both rush to their classes hoping to not be late.

Meanwhile in class B-11: 7 was concluding the head count of students when Black Hole rushed through the door, "Sorry I came a little late, this place is hard to navigate" the algebrailen teacher smiles and replies "Hey don't worry about it, how 'bout you go ahead and introduce yourself to the other students?" Black Hole stands in silence trying to think of something to call himself by that isn't 'Black Hole' "umm," he stutters "My name is.. Vortex and uh I'm not from around here so I might not understand some things here, so forgive me if screw something up" he immediately goes to sit in his seat while the rest of the class mutter quietly claiming that he could be foreign as well as other forms of gossip about how strange he seems, this gets interrupted by 7 and proceeds to start their lesson of the day.

~To be continued~

Author's note: yeah this chapter is bigger than I thought so it'll have to be split in a few parts either way, how do you guys like it so far please let me know. :)