Casual lunch chat

Normal P.O.V:

Death P.A.C.T. has gathered around for lunch, Tree places his lunch box on the table and pulls out a book to read.

Black Hole: 食べないの?(Are you not going to eat?)

Tree: Hm? Oh I'm... not hungry right now...

Black Hole: ...

Black Hole: せっかく作った食べ物を無駄にするのはよくないよ。(It's not good to waste food you worked on y'know.)

Tree: Well then you can have it.

Tree slides his bento box to Black Hole an goes back to his book.

Liy: So there are two transfer students attending here now, In case none of you have heard or noticed.

Pen: I met one of them in PE, he's an absolute powerhouse of a guy. I almost had a soccer ball lodged in my face by him.

Black Hole: タフなやつでしょ?いつか彼に会いたい... (A tough guy huh? I'd like to meet him sometime...)

Black Hole: でも多分、私がライトニングの「ワイフス」とか彼が呼んでいるように聞こえないときかもしれません。(But maybe when I don't sound like one of Lightning's uhh "waifus" or whatever he calls them.)

Lightning: I didn't hear that translation well, but I can tell you just called me out.

Remote: I met the other one in math, she's a sweetheart. ^u^

Pen: I wonder if they are related in some way. 

Fan: Hey guys, is it alright if me and Jade sit with you or is it just a Death P.A.C.T. thing?

Pie: Go on ahead.

Lightning: Hey, you're Ruby's samurai sister right?

Jade: Samurai and master of the ninja arts.

Jade fists the table making fresh fish fly in the air from her lunch box and slices a sweet sashimi with just a portable knife.

Marker: Woah.

Fanny: Awesome.... Scoot over Marker, I want to sit with the cool girl.

Jade: Like the super hero of a comic, my natural skills inspire all...

Tree: Skilled in the blade and wise, are you sure you're one of Ruby's older sisters?

Black Hole: 彼女はダイヤモンドのようにカットされているので、チェックアウトします. (She's cut like a diamond so, that checks out.)

Jade: *gasp* あなたは日本の言葉に堪能です!私は今まで知らなかった。

Black Hole: 何?(what?)

Fan: Oh yeah, Test Tube told me you were stuck speaking japanese for a while. Ha, funny.

Black Hole: あなたは面白いしたいですか?鏡を見てみてください。

Jade: *laughs* oh.. that's a good one. I see why Ruby imouto likes you.

Liy: Uh Black Hole, your translator app. It didn't catch that.

Tree: I feel like that's what he intended.

Fan: What? What did he say? I only know chinese.

Pen: What's the difference?

Fan & Lightning: You did not just say that!

Both Lightning and Fan slammed on the table and Pen lowers himself with only his head being seen.

Pen: Okay okay! I didn't! yowza...

Tree: I'll be right back, I have to use the rest room.

Marker: But you didn't even eat yet.

Tree: What are you a doctor?

Tree puts his book down and leaves, meanwhile Fanny is still in awe of Jade's epicness.

Fanny: So... uh have you ever gave teachings in the the art of the sword?

Liy: Fanny...?

Fanny: What, I can protect people better and look cooler! 

Jade: You have the heart of a tiger and the energy of a hare. I'll check my schedule, and go back to you on training.

Jade writes a phone number and places it in front of Fanny before getting up and bows.

Jade: また会うまで..

Fanny: Excuse me a moment.

Fanny gets up and leaves the cafeteria. 

Fanny: *faint* YEEESSS!! HAHA!

Black Hole: 私たちはまだ彼女の声を聞くことができると彼女に伝えるべきですか? (Should we tell her we all can still hear her?)

Fan: No.. no, her actually expressing pure joy in public is rare. We don't want to miss this. Anyway, how long would you guys say his condition is gonna last? Because his monotone voice does not work with that language. 

Black Hole: ええと、私はここにいます。(uh, I'm right here.)

Pen: I bet half my allowance Black Hole gets to speak english again next week.

Lightning: I'm risking my vintage Goku poster and saying at least 48 hours. Just like when he absorbs too much matter and has to hide himself for a day for how big he got.

Black Hole: 待って、みんな私の問題を使って賭けをしているの?(Wait, you guys are using my problem to make a bet?)

Pen: Uhh, "riiiing" Oh hello Mr. President! I gotta take this.

Liy: Well unlike these bozos we're not thinking about it too much. 

Remote: Yeah, we're treating this as a usual day.

Fan: Heh, like when The Bright lights get together. You are all really good friends.

Black Hole: 自分でもうまく言えませんでした。(Couldn't say it better myself.)

~To be Continued~