Back Together

Normal P.O.V:

Tree, Candle Fan and Pen continue to go after Angry Black Hole as he chases down Lighting who gets a call from Liy.

Lightning: Liy I can't really talk at the moment.

Liy: Yeah, well Test Tube's finished her machine but the authorities and news lost sight of Red BH. Have you guys found a way to bring him back here?

Lightning: Why don't hear for yourself.

Lightning puts his phone on speaker and holds in the direction of Angry BH who lets loud a roar loud enough to shake the lab just from Liy's phone which causes most of them to stumble.

Red BH: *RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR*

Test Tube: New interesting factoid about the sentient black hole, they have a ear piercing AND bone shaking roar best compared to 15 different types of dragons! Phew...

Yellow BH: Wow, Red sounds really ticked off.

Lightning: Gotta go, my well being is at stake for this to work.

Liy: Wha- *beep*

Red BH: WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'LL LEARN WHAT FULL DARKNESS LOOKS LIKE!!

Lightning: NO thank you!

Lightning takes a sharp turn and when Red BH attempts to do the same he instead crashes into the building.

Red BH: Wha-!

*CRASH*

Lightning: Huh? Hahahaha! You steer horribly! Hahaha-

Red BH: *SNARL*

Lightning: Uh-oh.. I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

Fan: Hey did you see that? Red Black Hole couldn't make that turn.

Candle: Perhaps that is what happens when Black Hole is enraged. 

Tree: His abilities are enhanced but lack in control... I got an idea.

Back at Test Tube's lab she and the rest of Death P.A.C.T. are getting the other two Black Holes into the chamber.

Remote: I'm going to miss you. :(

Yellow BH: I'm always going to be here, just be yourself.

Liy: C'mon Blue Boy, you got to get up right now!

Blue BH: What's the point? This plan has me in it so it's going to fail..

Fanny: UGH! I HATE THIS SIDE OF BLACK HOLE!

Yellow Black Hole flies by and drags Blue Black Hole into the chamber with him.

Test Tube: Alright now all we need is the red one, but how to get him in once he arrives...

*RIIIIIING*

Test Tube: Hello? Oh really, well lay it on me Tree.

Tree: The angry Black Hole can't steer or stop well, we have to use this to our advantage. When Lightning arrives have him hide and pull up a decoy. When Tall dark and furious bursts through wait for the right moment to pull it away and he'll skid right into the chamber.

Marker: Ooh! Like bull fighter!

Back with Red BH and Lightning they both make it into the suburbs Lightning grabs a random kiddie pool and throws it at Red BH buying him some time to look around for Test Tube's lab and ounce he finally finds it he zooms through the door at literal lightning speed.

Lightning: Mind if I barrow this? Hyah!

*SPLASH* 

Red BH: AAAUUUUURGH!

Lightning: Oh where is it? Where is it? There's the lab!

Bottle: Here comes Lightning!

Lightning: He's coming and fast! 

Remote: Go hide, me and Bottle have got this!

Lightning rushes into another room just in the nick of time for Red BH to break through the wall and notice a silly life-sized drawing of Lighting on a tarp, but due to his blind rage he mistakes it for the real Lightning and thrusts his way towards him.

Red BH: NO ESCAPE NOW!!

Liy: Wait for it...

Liy: Wait for it...

Red BH: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Liy: Okay... NOW!

On Liy's signal Fanny and Marker let down the tarp revealing Test Tube's machine with Yellow and Blue inside the chamber waiting for Red.

Yellow BH: Hey Buddy! :D

Red BH: AH!

The red Black Hole puts his feet on the ground in an attempt to stop but it was already to late as he skids into the chamber and crashes into the others with the chamber door shut behind him, The boys and Candle soon arrive to see this.

Red BH: LET ME OUT!

Fan: How long will that special glass keep them in Test Tube?

Red Black Hole starts beating the glass and it slowly starts to crack.

Test Tube: Not long enough!

She rushes over to the control panel and starts the machine, Yellow Black Hole comes up from behind and pulls Red Black Hole away from the door.

Red BH: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? LET ME GO YOU CHERRY CHUNK OF SPACE GARPAGE!

Yellow BH: Hmmm, Nah. We're getting back together!

Red BH: RAAAAAHHHH-!!!

As the antidote for Experiment 626 in the form of mist fills the chamber Red Black Hole starts trying to wrestle and hold down the Yellow one, soon enough the chamber is obscured in light for a few seconds. When Test Tube opens the chamber and the smoke clears a single Black Hole with the usual gray hoodie lays slumped on the back of the chamber.

Black Hole: Ugh, what happened? Everything's all over the place and.. nothing made sense...

Remote: Black Hole! You're back!

Remote jumps onto Black Hole for a hug.

Black Hole: Uh-! Yes I am back. Where have I been?

Tree: It's a long story but you and me are going to have a long serious talk about repressing your negative feelings mister. 

Black Hole: Wait what?

Tree grabs Black Hole by his hand, pulls him up and pulls him out of the lab.

Tree: No arguing, you're opening up to me right now!

Black Hole: I don't know If I should like this or not.

Pen: Thank goodness everything's back to normal now. 

Test Tube: The state of my wall and ceiling would have to disagree.... 

Later that night a tank with an anti-matter net gun rolls up and Golf Ball pops out. 

Golf Ball: This took me forever to make but now I can stop Black Hole from-!

Fanny opens a window and yells at Golf Ball

Fanny: WE ALREADY HANDLED THE ISSUE DIMPLE-FACE, NOW GO HOME! IT'S 1AM!

*SLAM*

Golf Ball: ....

Golf Ball: nuts...

~To be Continued~