The Play: Act I

Normal P.O.V:

At last the time has arrived, Dream Island Academy's fall play: Romeo & Juliet and not a moment too soon. Everyone on Death P.A.C.T. have already gotten their tickets to see the play and are now walking down the school theatre to their seats, Black Hole holds his son's hand keeping him close as he looks around the theatre.

Pen: Dang this place is near packed this month.

Liy: Certainly, this is sure to be a good show. Here we are. 

Lightning: Hey Black Hole, you gonna retrain yourself through this play? 

Black Hole: Wha-? You say that like I'm at the mercy of my feral nature without a means of countering it, I've gone about two years without destroying the planet after all.

Pie: Told you. 

Black Hole: I know you and I don't see eye-to-metaphorical eye like the others but c'mon have some faith in me.

Lightning: Yeah, sorry.

Everyone in the theatre sits down in their seats awaiting for the show to begin.

Cherry Jr: I can't wait to see the full play.

Black Hole: Me too, I just know Tree's gonna kill it.

Death P.A.C.T: ...?

Black Hole: Just an expression. 

Liy: Right, of course. Say Black Hole, have you looked into the story of Romeo & Juliet?

Black Hole: I've read into a fraction of it but not all of it, I want to experience the raw emotion any twists and the ending are to bring.

Pen: Oh so you don't know th- MRRPH!

Liy + Fanny: NO SPOILERS!

Pen: sorry...  0_0'

Meanwhile backstage Tree's P.O.V:

Everyone has been running back & forth setting everything up, I had already dressed up for my part as Romeo. I take a slight peek into the audience while the curtains are still closed to look for my friends and lover. And there they are, I know they wouldn't miss the chance to witness the fruit of this opportunity I've manage to seize, especially Black Hole but yet it still warms my heart to see them all here.

Liam Plecak: Alright everyone into starting positions! The show's about to start!

Normal P.O.V:

The theatre darkens and a lone spotlight shines on the stage, Dictionary (presumably playing a narrator) steps out from the still closed curtains taps the microphone and reads out from a scroll.

Dictionary: *ahem* Two households, both alike in dignity. In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, from ancient grudge break to new mutiny. Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes a pair of star crossed lovers take their life; Whose misadventured piteous overthrows do with their death bury their parents strife. The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love, and the continuance of their parents' rage. Which, but their children's end, not could remove, Is how the two hours' traffic of our stage; The which if you with patient ears attend, What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

As Dictionary closes the scroll leaving the stage the curtains open revealing a Verona Italian setting, with two students playing as servants of the Capulet house speaking ill of the Montague women. Right that moment two more students emerge a two members of the Montague house prompting one of the Capulet servants to bite his thumb at the one playing Abram.

Abram (played by Conch Shell): Huh! Do you bite your thumb at us sir?

Sampson (Poptart): Is the law of our side if I say "ay"? 

George (Jordan): No.

Sampson: No, sir. I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.

Black Hole: (That makes no sense but oh well...)

Soon enough both duos draw out their swords and fight when Shiny Blue Coin playing Benvolio jumps into the scene to stop the fighting only to be snuck up on by Tybalt (played by Deadly).

Tybalt (Deadly): What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Benvolio. Look upon thy death.

Benvolio (Shiny Blue Coin): I do but keep the peace. Put up thy sword, or manage it to part these men with me.

Tybalt: What, drawn and talk of peace? I hate that word as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee, coward!

Extra actors: DOWN WITH THE CAPUETS!/DOWN WITH THE MONTAGUES!

Silver Spoon playing the Prince Escalus shows up stopping the staged fight.

Prince Escalus (Silver): Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace, Profaners of this neighbour-stained steel,— Will they not hear? What, ho! You men, you beasts! On pain and torture, from those bloody hands throw your mistempered weapons to the ground, and hear the sentence of your moved Prince. Three civil brawls, bred of an airy word, By thee, old Capulet, and Montague, Have thrice disturb'd the quiet of our streets, And made Verona's ancient citizens, Cast by their grave beseeming ornaments, To wield old partisans, in hands as old, Canker'd with peace, to part your canker'd hate: If ever you disturb our streets again, Your lives shall pay the forfeit of the peace. For this time, all the rest depart away: You Capulet; shall go along with me: And, Montague, come you this afternoon, To know our further pleasure in this case, To old Free-town, our common judgment-place. Once more, on pain of death, all men depart.

Pen: *whisper* As much as I don't like Silver I'll give him this, he's a good Shakespearian actor. 

Marker nods in agreement as the play continues fourth

~To be continued~