Two Teams, One danger!

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole: flies around the school avoiding zombies and looking for survivors to rescue until he runs into Robot Flower.

Robot Flower: HELP HEEEELLLP! OH BLACK HOLE, SO GLAD I FOUND YOU, MY TEAM IS IN DANGER!

Black Hole: Well lead me to them then!

The two sickness immune students rush to the outside of the school to see The Strongest Team on Earth being chased by a giant zombie Snowball being pushed by Zombified Avocado, Waffle and Battery.

Black Hole: Woah, I didn't know Snowball can do that.

Robot Flower: NEITHER DID WE.

Black Hole looks around until he sees something and flies to Bell and the others.

Bell: Black Hole! Oh thank goodness you're here.

Black Hole: Bell I have a plan, can you lead Snowball outside of two in that direction?

Bell: I could if I wasn't being weighed down by everybody here.

Eggy: Wait BH are you the last of your team left?

Black Hole: No, we've made our usual meeting classroom into a bunker. Here, I can take most of you guys there to safety.

Basketball: Good idea.

Basketball, Eggy and Grassy each hop off of Bell and grab Black Hole by either an arm or leg, but Foldy stays on.

Foldy: I think I'll stay with Bell, I'm one of the lightest students so I shouldn't weigh you down so much.

Bell: Thanks. 

Black Hole: Okay, good luck. Remember, that direction!

Black Hole zooms back into the school building grabbing Robot Flower and makes a break for Death P.A.C.T.'s bunker in the making, meanwhile Death P.A.C.T. had finished blocking off any entrance they can with what they've got.  

Remote: I'm worried about Black Hole.

Lighting: It's okay Remote, he's immune remember? He'll be back soon. 

Tree: Hopefully with more items to use as barricades, because the tables and chairs here are not gonna be enough...

*knock knock knock*

Marker: Friend or zombie?

Black Hole: It's me, let me in.

The team let him and The Strongest Team on Earth into the room and quickly close it behind them.

Lightning: Looks like you brought more survivors, wait, Snowball's not with you guys...

Basketball: *sigh* Yeah, he unfortunately get infected and is chasing Bell and Foldy to the city border's as we speak. Sorry, Lighting I know how close you two have gotten lately.

Fanny: At least you know what happened to him, I have the slightest idea if Bubble is even safe...

*crack*

Lightning: Look out!

Fanny: GAH-!

Zombie Bomb: *groan*

Bomb manages to punch through a boarded up window but can't reach in any farther after Lightning saves Fanny from him. The teams soon notice a bunch of them behind him.

Black Hole: Okay! I'm off to find more defense items! (and possibly some weaponry)

Black Hole quickly zips out the classroom to find things to use as barriers when he makes a screeching upon finding a large pile of random items leaked out of a locker with zombies surrounding it. 

Black Hole: Woah, so many goodies! But.. what are they after?

He leans in to grab an item from the pile only for his fellow Death P.A.C.T.er to pop out and stop him.

Bottle: BLACK HOLE SILLY, don't suck US up! Hehe!

Black Hole: Oh- Of course not, but guys I need this stash. I gotta protect The rest of Death P.A.C.T. and TSTOE. 

Yellow Face: WAIT!! If you take this whole collection, we are all going to DIE!

Black Hole: BAH-- But if I DON'T take them MY TEAM and TSTOE are going to DIE! Why are they so adamantly coming to you guys anyway?

Bottle: Who knows, but this chicken is getting co-OLD! So to you, little cold chicken I say: GOODBYE!

Bottle throws the raw chicken away and the zombies start to go towards it, the gives The S! and Black Hole similar ideas, letting him take a part of the stash.

Black Hole: You guys use that meat to deflect! I'm taking this stash to save my friends.

Cloudy: Uh- You are going to return that stuff right??

Meanwhile just past the outskirts of town Bell and Foldy continue to fly from the ever enlarging SB zombie.

Bell: We're already out of town, I wish Black Hole was more in depth about this plan of his, because I don't know what to do now! 

Foldy looks ahead and notices a landmark of Goiky, The Zoomy Ramp of Yoyle Legend, and gets an idea of what to do next. 

Foldy: I think I know, Bell when I give the signal steer left as hard as you can. Not yet... Not yet... NOW!

Bell: YIPE!

As Bell veers left seconds away from the ramp the giant SB Zombie easily falls down it and it sent flying through the sky out of sight as well of the two zombies pushing him fall into the canal to be eaten by a fish monster.

Bell: Phew, glad that's been dealt with. 

Foldy: Yeah, let's get back to the others.

Bell: Hey.. The Goiky Canal and The Zoomy Ramp of Yoyle Legend are at least 60 miles of the school, how did Black Hole know that it was there?

Foldy: Either he has some astronomical vision or he just has a super good sense of direction, either way he helped us greatly. 

Bell: Yeah.

~To be Continued~