Friendships Pt 1

Cherry Jr's: P.O.V:

I sat down watching tv and eat some toast while Black Hole works on lunches for him and me, I think the started looking up DIY sandwich recipes or something. 

Black Hole: Alright Junior, let's go.

Cherry Jr: Okay.

We both exit the apartment complex and Black Hole holds me tight in one arm before flying off. This was always my favorite part of the day, I enjoyed watching the world below us like I'm living the usual dream about flying. Eventually we land on a sidewalk between two schools, Black Hole gives me my lunchbox and backpack and puts his hand on my shoulder.

Black Hole: Remember what I told you last night okay.

Cherry Jr: Got it! ;)

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

Black Hole: I'll pick you up after school, behave and have fun.

Cherry Jr: I will, bye!

I hug Black Hole and rush into the building with the other kids. Once I got into my classroom I hang my back back up and sit at a table with a few other kids, our teacher writes on the white board before she turns to us.

Ms. Kite: Good Morning kids!

Everyone: Good morning Ms. Kite!

Ms. Kite: Take these math sheets because today we'll be going over a few math problems. So, Globey has 20 apples to share with 4 of his friends including himself, how many apple should he give each of his friends? Don't be shy, just give it your best shot. Yes Planty?

Planty: 4 apples for each friend.

Ms. Kite: That's right Planty. Next question, the hotdog vendor starts his day with thirteen hotdogs in stock, he then sells 5 hotdogs, how many does the vendor have left?

I do the math on a piece of paper and when I think I found the answer I raised my hand up high.

Ms. Kite: Cherry Jr, do you have answer?

Cherry Jr: Yep. The answer is 8.

Ms. Kite: Good job! Now last question and then you kids can try the rest yourselves. Dice has 9 marbles in his collection, his best friend Candy Cane then gives him 6 more marbles how many does he have now? 

Ms. Kite: Rocky, how about you?

Rocky: Booleh. 

Ms. Kite: Oh...

Cookie: I think Rocky was trying to answer 7 Ms. Kite.

Rocky: *squeak* ^u^

Ms. Kite: Close, but not the answer. (and now I have to clean up vomit during recess...)

Rocky: :(

Ms. Kite: Anyone else like to have a go?

Cherry Jr: Is the answer 14?

Ms. Kite: Yes Cherry Jr it is. Ok kids, you may try the rest of the questions yourselves and f you ever need any help, I'll be right at my desk.

Later the recess bell rings and everyone runs out to the playground, I attempt to go around and make friends again like I tried yesterday, however for a while nothing worked. 

Meanwhile Normal P.O.V:

A small sentient fire plays with a couple of toy cars when a mechanical pencil goes up to him and grabs his attention rudely.

Mech-Pencil: Hey Firey Jr, I bet you can't get to the very top of the jungle gym!

Firey Jr: Nah, Why would I want to do that?

Mech-Pencil: What's the matter, are you scared?

Firey Jr: Nope, I'm just more content playing cars.

Mech-Pencil: As IF. You're just a scaredy chicken! BWACK BWACK BAWCK BWAACK BAWCK-!

Firey Jr: *groan* Fine, I'll do it if you stop annoying me!

The small flame takes his climbing skills to the test and manages to get to the very top all by himself, he taunts MP but nearly falls off and immediately gets scared beyond trying to get down.

Firey Jr: HA! IN YOUR FACE, WOAH-OH-OH! Uuuhhh, I never realized how high this is... HELP, I CAN'T GET DOWN!!!! HEEELLLLLP!

Cherry Jr hears the screams from the jungle gym and notices Firey Jr at the top. 

Cherry Jr: DON'T WORRY, I'LL HELP YOU!

He rushes over to the jungle gym and climbs up to the top faster than Firey Jr. He then wraps his arm around Firey Jr and slowly and carefully climbs back down while the he still screams. meanwhile Mechanical-Pencil just laughs at Firey Jr's frightened reaction.

Cherry Jr: Calm down, look, you're safe!

Firey Jr: *pants* Thanks...

MP: *laughs* Oh my goodness, you're such a baby! *laughs*

Strawberry: Hey, lay off of Firey Jr MP! How would feel if you were stuck like that and people laughed of you?

MP: Phhft-! I could easily get down, I'm not a baby like Junior over there. Whaa-whaa-whaa!

Cherry Jr started to get upset at the mechanical pencil to the point that the lightning mark on his face stared to glow and his stem filled with sparks. Firey Jr stood back a bit confused by what was happening and then Cherry Jr shot a small lightning bolt at MP.

*ZAP*

MP: OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT?

Cherry Jr: That was lightning from me, because you were being a jerk!

MP: You? You're just a weirdo cherry, you can't make lightning.

Cherry Jr: Want to see me do it then?

Cherry Jr charges another bolt and zaps MP again, after a brief cartoonish electrocution dance the mean kid stumbles back up and runs off "crying".

Firey Jr: Wow, that was really cool. 

Cherry Jr: You think so? I'm not weird to you?

Firey Jr: Nah! If anything I'm the weird one, both of my parents are high schoolers.

Cherry Jr: My guardian goes to high school too. Oh, my name's Cherry Jr by the way.

Firey Jr: Woah, I'm a Jr too! Firey Jr's the name. Do you want to be friends?

Cherry Jr: YES!

Cherry Jr & Firey Jr: JR BUDDIES!!! :D

Both Cherry Jr and Firey Jr spin together holding both hands before they stop and Firey Jr invites Cherry Jr to play cars with him.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: A Cherry Jr centered chapter!? Heck yeah!! Also... I tried to put an image of Cherry Jr in the top for this chapter but NOOOOOO WATTPAD HAS TO DENY IT AND KEEP GIVING ME THE DUMB 'THERE WAS A PROBLEM UPLOADING THE IMAGE' EXCUSE. F*** YOU WATTPAD!!!!!!!!!!!)