Party Presents

Normal P.O.V:

Remote takes Black Hole's arm and brings him to where a bunch of presents are stacked.

Remote: C'mon big bro it's now time for your presents!

Black Hole: Presents??

Everyone gathered in the area Remote grabs a random giftwrapped box and hands it to Black Hole.

Leafy: Oh that one's from me, I think you'll really like it Black Hole.

He nods to Leafy and opens the box pulling out a small potted tree.

Black Hole: What's this cute little thing?

Leafy: That's a bonsai tree, I know how much you value life so I thought something to take care of would be great for you.

Black Hole: Thanks Leafy, I'll take good care of it.

Mic: Here's mine. 

Microphone gives Black Hole her gift that doesn't seem to be wrapped in a box, he unwraps it regardless revealing a custom pair of headphones.  

Black Hole: A pair of headphones.

Mic: Now you listen to your music or take your calls without having to put it on speaker.

Black Hole: But won't these get sucked in?

Mic: That's the best part...

She takes said headphones and puts them on his head to his surprise they stayed on.

Mic: I had them modeled by Test Tube.

Test Tube: Yeup, I'm a genius.. 

Black Hole: Wow, thank you Mic.

Mic: No problem.

Lightbulb: Open mine Black Hole open mine! I've had this one prepared for months.

Black Hole opens Lightbulb's present and pulls out a 170cm snake plush with a galaxy pattern resembling a constellation he's seen. He doesn't say anything but smiles as he cuddles it.

Lightbulb: Looks like you love your new pet already.

Black Hole: Pet?

Lightbulb: Yeah! I felt so bad that you couldn't have an actual pet so I went to the Plush-A-Pet at the mall to make a pretend one for you, and I remembered from the zoo how much you like snakes. Plus like Mic I also went and gave it that Testy touch, there's even a certificate in the box so you can name him like a real pet.

Cabby: Lightbulb, as much as I like the effort to put into your gift uh.. how do I say this nicely? A stuffed animal can't be a pet.

Lightbulb: Oh come on Cabby a stuffed toy can be a pet if you imagine it like one.

Cabby: Oh sure like doing that won't yield a person more weird looks from others-

Black Hole: Serpens. 

Cabby: Eh?

Black Hole: I'll call him Serpens, like the constellation. 

Lightbulb: Nice name.

Cabby: You're actually goin along with it Black Hole?

Black Hole: Well since she went through the trouble for me.. yeah. Besides, the other stuffed animals I have at home might as well also be my pets. 

Yellow Face: Now open mine!

Black Hole opens the envelope from Yellow Face and pours out a bunch of small papers confused.

Black Hole: Yellow Face, what are these...?

Yellow Face: They're coupons!!

Black Hole: Oh, so you basically gave me money.

Yellow Face: YUP! 

Lollipop: Really Yellow Face, coupons to your own warehouse? How biased can you be?

Yellow Face: Hm..! It not like you would do the same Lollipoop!

Lollipop: Please, unlike you I have much more class than that. Now if you excuse me I have an important call to make.

Lollipop: *whispers* The gift has been compromised, bring in the back up!

In a swift blur with no one looking a spy of sorts grabs a giftbox, places in a new and leaves just as fast.

Tree: Eh-?

Bot: Oh oh oh! Now open mine BH!

Black Hole: Alright. Can't wait to see what you got me.

Black Hole proceeds to open Bot's present pulling out a large shirt with a dragon that reads "I'm awesome because I'm different".

Bot: This was the best that I could find, I wanted to get you something amazing for how you had part in my journey to discover myself and..

Black Hole: I love it, thank you Bot.

Bot: Really? Yay! You're welcome, happy birthday!

Bot jumps onto Black Hole giving him a hug while Tennis Ball and Golf Ball go grab their present.

Tennis Ball: This one is from me, here you go.

Black Hole opens the gift which turns out to be a set of hanging glow-in-the-dark solar system.

Black Hole: Woah, these are interesting. 

Tennis Ball: I think they would go great in your apartment, especially with all the stars you have on your walls.

Black Hole: Thanks Tennis Ball, I'll remember to put these up when me and Junior move back in.

Moments later one last present remained, Tree picks it up and hands it to Black Hole.

Tree: This one is from all of us from Death P.A.C.T. 

Fanny: We put a lot of work into it.

Liy: Go on and open it.

Black Hole: Alright.

Black Hole does just that and removes the wrapping and smiles happily, under the wrapping was a framed collage of group photos through out the school year, from first day and onward. Black Hole while it can't be seen cried with pure joy and pulled Death P.A.C.T. and even Cherry Jr in for a massive hug.

Black Hole: I love it so much! Thank you guys!

The day had passed in a matter of what felt like moments, with the party over everyone had returned home. Back at Remote's place for one last night Black Hole packs his bags when Remote comes into the room.

Remote: Did you have a fun first birthday?

Black Hole: Yeah, I didn't think you guys would do such a nice thing for me.

Remote: Are you kidding? Of course we would you're our friend. 

Both Remote and Black Hole exchange an brother sister hug.

Remote: Happy Birthday big bro.

~To be Continued~