Feelings

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole hovers his way to Gelatin's Stakehouse (which is closed due to lava damage) to meet with Gaty, upon arrival he found her on the bench in front of the restaurant just as she said she'd be, however Pen also seems to be there talking with her, well that explains why he wasn't with the others. Black Hole wasn't sure what to do so he decides to wait for them to wrap up whatever they were talking about.

Pen: So... Are you sure she won't find it as me uh... cheating?

Gaty: Well, I keep hearing about how Pencil's trying to be better so, I'm certain that if you explain it to her in enough detail she might understand and support your choice.

Pen: Okay then I'll give it a shot! Oh, hey Black Hole.

Gaty: OH! How long were you standing there?

Black Hole: Oh I wasn't listening, I'm just waiting for my chance.

Pen: Well I think I'm done here so here you are. Thanks for the pep talk Gaty.

Gaty: No problem Pen. Come on, take a seat.

Black Hole and Gaty both sit down on the bench in front of the soon to be repaired Steakhouse.

Gaty: So what about love is confusing you?

Black Hole: Well everything... the past three days were a little um, complicated.

Gaty: Talk to me.

Black Hole: Well for starters, I had made a sudden realization that Tree not only has a crush on me but that I had never noticed his confession. And I literally have no idea what to think about it!

Gaty: Oof yeah Taco told me about it, that sucks. Especially since everyone who has known Tree can tell he was smitten for you, how about you? Do you love Tree as well?

Black Hole: .... I have no idea... you see..

Black Hole stays quiet and looks at his hands.

Black Hole: I'm a malevolent cosmic entity the boarders on eldritch abomination, with the constant hunger for destruction. My kind is known to be unemotional, we don't cry, we don't wish, we.... we don't love... But since realizing Tree's in love with me, keep having these weird feelings whenever I'm near him, my powers have even gone wrong half of the time due to the imbalance of my thoughts.

Gaty: Hmm... And what would you say these feelings can be best described as?

Black Hole and Gaty chat for a while about many things Black Hole feels about Tree, Gaty even has him look back to his previous outings with him, and eventually Black Hole manages to figure it out but still seems bothered about something.

Gaty: Don't you see? The movie, your dance... It's extremely likely that you feel the same for him.

Black Hole: Y-you're right, I think I do. *sigh*

Gaty: Then why are do you still seem bothered?

Black Hole: Isn't it obvious? We're just to different, I'm very deadly just to be close by to, Tree is a sentient plant life-form vulnerable to my gravity pull. I could just be a danger to Tree's life. I can't even kiss him!

Gaty: I see... Well you're definitely not the first to have that thought holding you back. Take Firey and Leafy for example.

Gaty then points Black Hole to Firey and Leafy who're sitting together at an outdoor cafe table sharing macarons, Firey seemingly says something funny and leafy laughs.

Gaty: They're very different too, Firey is living fire and can burn/destroy almost anything much like you, and Leafy is a simple lemon leaf that can easily go up in flames if they both aren't careful. But they both manage to figure something out in their relationship. 

Black Hole: Really? Even though Firey could end up killing her?

Gaty: You'd be surprised how such a thing has happened.

Leafy: Ouch ouch ouch ouch!

Firey: Sorry!

Leafy: I'm okay, don't worry.

Gaty: But they don't let it get between them and the happiness they have together. You see Black Hole, love doesn't have any bounds, whether it's of gender or species or race, as long as it's the right person in which you both make each other happy to be in a relationship with, that's what true love is.

Gaty: I personally like to believe that anyone can learn to love, even when they think they don't deserve it. Especially the likes of you, seeing that you are capable of learning kindness and compassion and a sense of right and wrong, then you can definitely learn to love.

Black Hole looks as if he were to be tearing up if he could create tears, he then hugs Gaty close.

Gaty: Oh- okay then.

Black Hole: Thank you Gaty, that's just what I have to hear.

Gaty: So what do you think you should do?

Black Hole thinks for a moment.

Black Hole: I could tell him how I feel like he did.

Gaty: That's a good idea. You can totally do that.

Black Hole: Yeah, that's what I'll do. Thanks for your help Gaty.

Gaty: No problem!

Gaty sits back and watches Black Hole then flies off to the skies as she thought

Gaty: (another happy couple...)

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Cheese and Rice Gaty's lecture on love was hard to write, I guess that's a little flaw to being an aromantic writer. XP)