Mi Casa, Tu Casa

Normal P.O.V:

Somewhere in a heavily shaded office room, a shrouded figure picks up a phone calling someone. 

???: MePhone5C, status report on the mission.

*long beep* 

???: MePhone5C answer!

*longer beep*

Answer machine: I'm sorry, the device you are trying to contact is no longer available. Please try again.

???: GAH! *deep breath* I don't know if this is that creature's doing but mark my words... 

Steve Cobs: I'm coming for you.

Back at New Yoyle City, Tennis Ball hops on his bike with Golf Ball seated behind him as they ride around town in search of the other MePhones reported to have been sent by Meeple.

Tennis Ball: So what's the plan, are going to trick them into falling in the incinerator too?

Golf Ball: Theoretically I would work but from outside the factory no, this time I plan to decommission then and use their tech to release the restraints from Black Hole.

Tennis Ball: What a good plan, and only somewhat likely to land us jail time! ^u^

Golf Ball: Eh, my Mom's a lawyer. Now peddle to the metal TB! >:)

The two balls bike around for at least a couple of hours until Tennis Ball suddenly comes to a complete stop.

Golf ball: Oh-! TB, why did you stop-!? Oh...

Tennis Ball and Golf Ball stare silently at the sight of MePhone6+ in the middle of the street scanning everything for readings of a Black Hole. Tennis Ball gulps nervously while Golf Ball was already scheming up something.

Tennis Ball: That's a big phone...

Golf Ball: I know that model, it's a MePhone6+. I know just what to do, get me as close to it as you can.

Tennis Ball: Umm, are you sure? It's looks pretty tough.

Golf Ball: I'm sure.

Tennis Ball: Okay then...

Tennis Ball causally pedals over to MePhone6+ which then looks towards them starting the fuzzy ball into a screeching halt, Golf Ball is right after that sent flying at 6+.

MePhone6+: BLEH!!!!!!!!

Tennis Ball: AAAHH!

*screeaach*

Golf Ball: WAOH-!

Golf Ball crashes into 6+ causing him to bend excessively and malfunction. 

Golf Ball: Ow... Well that didn't exactly as planned but it worked.

Tennis Ball: Are you okay?

Golf Ball: Just fine, now that's three Mephones down one more to go.

In the jungle everyone continues to chill and wait out the metaphorical storm. 

Lightning: Hey, where did the little black cherry go?

Remote: The kid said he was going to get refreshments for us.

Black Hole: By himself???

Remote: Not to worry, Fanny went with them. 

Fanny then arrives back but Cherry Jr doesn't seem to be with her.

Black Hole: Fanny, where's the kid?

Fanny: He told me to come get you guys, come on!

Somewhat confused the group then follow Fanny until they stop at a plane wreckage with a treehouse built over it. Cherry Jr stands from said treehouse holding a tray of beverages in cups made from various fruits.

Cherry Jr: Hey guys! Welcome to my home!

He takes the vine down and runs up to them holding out the tray.

Cherry Jr: I made you some drinks. ^_^

Everyone was pretty much stunned silent at the sight of everything but they each took a drink and Cherry Jr invites them inside.

Marker: Wow! I've always wanted to live in an airplane. 

Bottle: You have that childhood vision too!?

Pie: I wonder how long this plane has been here...?

Cherry Jr: As long as I have. Oh here, have some of this I made it before you came to this place.

Liy: You made guacamole????

Cherry Jr: Yeah, avacados grow near a waterfall here. 

Tree: Huh, well that proves my thought of us still being somewhere in Goiky.

Black Hole: Goiky??

Tree: The state we live in, did you not know?

Black Hole: I don't know my states very well... kind of thought just  based off of names I've heard that NYC was in Texas or something.

Pen: *laughs* BRO, the city would SO much different if it were at Texas.  Anyway, got chips to go with this?

Cherry Jr: No, but I have some dried cucumbers you can use.

Pillow: I'll give it a try. 

Marker: Me too. Mmmm, nice very organic.

Black Hole: May I have a taste then? 

Cherry Jr: Yeah!

Black Hole takes a sliced dry cucumber and scoops up some guac with it, he then tosses it into his face.

Black Hole: Not bad kid, you definitely put some good work into it.

Cherry Jr: Thank you!

Pen: Wait, I thought you said you can't ta-

Black Hole: SHH-! 

Liy: This is nice and all plus this coconut lemon-lime blend but we should get back to where we were, we might've left the perimeter of those antenna and put ourselves out for detection. 

Remote: I wouldn't worry about that, my censors indicate that we are still in the 80 square yard radius of the four antennas that hide us.

Liy: Wait really?

Cherry Jr: Yeah I found those weird thingies a few days after this plane crashed, they seem to keep the mean animals away so I settled in here. 

Black Hole: Were you on this plane when it crashed?

Cherry Jr: Yep yep yep. Sadly, I'm the only one who's still alive...

Black Hole couldn't help but empathize the poor black cherry, yeah this kid's pretty upbeat and playful but a sad lonely orphan is still a sad lonely orphan. He kneels down to Junior and embraces him in a big hug which Cherry Jr returns. 

While that happens Pen slurps on his pineapple juice something nudges at him from behind which really starts to annoy him.

Pen: Bottle, can you not push me like that?

Bottle: What are you talking about? I'm right here Pen.

Pen: Huh? Then who is-?

Pen turns around to see an elephant trunk peeking through a window, the pachyderm then trumpets loudly at Pen causing him to stumble backwards.

Elephant: *PAWOOO!!!*

Pen: AAAAAHH!  *thud*  *groans* 

Tree: *sigh* You really need to stop reacting that way to animals.

Pen: Well EXCUUSE me for not expecting a literal elephant to poke through a window right behind me! H-Hey! That's my pineapple drink, (granted I don't like pineapple that much) but still, have some consent!

Cherry Jr: Hiya Axel!! :D

Axel: *happy toots*

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Most of this chapter was pretty much filler but you know what? It works! XD)