Field Trip

Black Hole's P.O.V:

Our class as well as some others are going on something called a 'field trip' where we visit some cool place and observe, this trip we're going to the Observatory/Space museum, now being an entity from space I'm actually intrigued with how much the objects on Earth probably know, I surprisingly learned some things mainly about the space crafts that have been made in the past. Our tour guide is a telescope and this next place he takes us is something.

Tour Guide: And these are illustrations of living 'objects' that have been proven to exist in our universe.

Students: ooh. aah.

Marshmallow: I see a star, a comet, and.. what's that one?

Marshmallow points to an image of an ominously dark figure with only small surrounding stars in the background being the picture's lighting. I know all to well what that is meant to portray.

Tour Guide: That my friend is a black hole in a humanoid form, these creatures are no different from their non-sentieint coutnerpart, they are formed when a star dies via the supernova explosion, they are ravenous things that would even consume the remenants of the star they were born from.

Geez thanks for the traumatizing reminder, I already made that realization when I learned about the concept of parents from Ruby, the thought that I had eaten my mother or father still makes my non-existent stomach twist. The tour guide goes on about what makes Black Holes by far the deadliest thing known 'so far' but I didn't pay any attention well tried not to.

Boy with purple cap: Geez, these black holes sound like vicious monsters.

BH(Vortex): Hey! U-uh, I mean *ahem* we don't know if they're all like that y'know?

(awkward silence)

Tour Guide: Moving on.

Oh phew, that was close... I gotta be careful how I react, this place is crawling with experts that are sure to expose me at one slip up like that.

Tour Guide: And that concludes our tour, feel free to explore but stay together. *RIING RIING*  I'll be right back.

Normal P.O.V:

Golf Ball has been supsicous of 'Vortex' for quite some time, she walks over to him for a secret interrogation.

Gelatin: HEY! Check out this cool rocket, I can totally ride on this!

Lollipop: oh Gelatin, those are merely display props,  if they actually put up real prototype rockets on display in this museum-

The rocket Gelatin sits on starts up ready for take off

Lollipop: Well lick me to my center...

The small ride able rocket takes off and flies in all sorts of crazy directions with Gelatin holding on and screaming with excitment,

Gelatin: Yeaah! Wooo-hoo! Haha, look out below..!

Bomby: AAAHHH!

 the rocket flies almost under Bomby causing him to get not exactly be picked up but almost did, when he shortly fell back down he's in a daze practically seeing birds fly around him.

Golf Ball: Vortex! 

BH(Vortex): Huh-

Golf Ball: If I heard from TB correctly are a foreign transfer student, correct?

BH(Vortex): Well yeah, pretty much. What about it?

Golf Ball: Just where exactly are you from?

BH(Vortex): O-oh, uuuuh um... Farther away than any place you can imagine that's for sure.

Golf Ball: Mmm-hmm, try me.

Gelatin: DUCK YOUR HEADS-!

Out of shock their conversation gets stopped by ducking from Gelatin's clearly out of control rocket which upon going straight up almost to the high ceiling runs out of fuel.

Gelatin: uh oh..

Gelatin: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-!

Black Hole acting on impulse flies up right toward Gelatin to catch him much to everyone's surprise.

BH(Vortex): Gotcha! You're safe now.

Black Hole descends back to the floor and releases Gelatin to find all the students on this trip some of which are his fellow club members amazed of what had happened.

Crowd: YAAY!

Tree: Vortex, you didn't tell us you could fly!

Vortex: how did you guys really not noticed? I literally hover wherever I go.

The small amount of Death P.A.C.Ters on the trip as well as a few other students  fawn Black Hole and praise him for a good job,  meanwhile Golf Ball stands to the sidelines upset.

GB's P.O.V 

Why do they like him so much? Nobody even knows what he is! Whatever I lost my shot at getting some clues, but there's always later...

~To be Continued~

(Author's Note: welp I'm a liar, any who I think I got a writing schedule going now. What are you going to do Golf Ball?)