Ruby's Christmas Party Pt 5

Normal P.O.V:

Lightning and Snowball sit on the couch almost awkwardly until Snowball breaks the silence.

Snowball: So... you got accepted you into Death P.A.C.T. after all?

Lightning: Yep, and here you thought they wouldn't due to my kill history. 

Lightning smirks at SB about when he laughed at him when he said he decided to join Death P.A.C.T. Snowball just rolls his eyes but looks back to his flying friend.

Snowball: They really accept anyone in their little club huh?

Lightning: I mean, they let in Black Hole and sure we didn't know he was that in the time but when we all found out we never even thought about giving him the boot. That's basically one of the things Death P.AC.T. strives for, acceptance. 

Lightning: ...

Lightning: Are.. are you thinking about joining SB???~

Snowball: What-? Oh flake no, I have a reputation to keep! >:(

Lighting: Hahaha, that's fair. I have a question for you.

Snowball: Alright lay it on me.

Lightning takes deep breath and releases it to tell SB how he feels.

Lightning: How do you feel about gay relationships?

Snowball: ..........

Floor: Ooh, that just got awkward for you didn't it? 

Lightning and Snowball look below SB's feet to see Floor's face smiling casually. 

Lightning & Snowball: What the-!?/ AH!

Lightning: GET THE ZAP OUTTA HERE!

Snowball: THIS IS A PRIVET MOMENT!!

Floor: YIPE!

*SMASH*

The Floor pops away when Snowball throws his empty glass mug at him. Meanwhile, Nickel is playing a batting challenge against Amethyst and after a few failed attempts he finally hits the ball with the bat and it hits the center target.

Amethyst: Wow nice strike little guy, here's your prize. The hit baseball signed by moi.

Nickel: Oh wow a used ball with the name of someone I don't have a crazed interest in. What an amazing prize!

Amethyst: Ok you smug little imp, if you don't like your prize you should've just said so.

Nickel: No no no no, I'll take it a prize is a prize.

Price Tag: That's a cool baseball Nickel, I had no idea you could swing a bat.  ;D

Nickel holds the baseball and looks into it silently with a small frown to his face. Price Tag then looks back to him with slight concern.

Price Tag: Hey, are you okay? \:(

Nickel: What, I- *phfft I'm totally fine. I'm not sad! 

Price Tag:  :/

Nickel: What're you looking at?

Nickel runs off leaving Price Tag confused.

Price Tag: Yeesh, what's his problem?  \:1

Back with Mic and Black Hole they both return to the makeshift karaoke stage.

Mic: You know of Christmas's verity of songs, right Black Hole?

Black Hole: Thanks to living in the same building as you I do. Why you ask?

Mic: I think you should go up there and try singing.

Black Hole: Oh, uuuhh.. In front of everyone?

Mic: Are you stage frightful

Black Hole: Not exactly. It's that well, sound doesn't travel in space hence my uh hearing problems... I'm not really sure if I can even perceive the sounds or pitch right.

Mic: So what you're saying is you think you might be tone deaf? That's okay, you don't usually have to sound good at karaoke, and since I plan to give you singing lessons at one point I'd like to see what I'm gonna be working with. 

Black Hole: Hmm. If you say so... I guess I'll give it a shot.

Black Hole floats up to the stage and Tree approaches Mic.

Tree: What's Black Hole doing?

Mic: He's trying out singing for the first time.

Black Hole carefully selects a song, holds the microphone in his hand and readies himself to try to sing.

Black Hole: *ahem* jOY tooo tHe WOoRlD! The lORd iiiis COOOOOMMMME!!-~

Everyone covered their ears in pain, Selfie Dog (yes Ruby invited the Selfie Dog) even started to howl. And suddenly all the lights in the building burnt out in a near instant, in reaction to that Black Hole crouched slightly with the face of absolute regret plus realization that he had fluffed up.

Black Hole: OmO'

Knife: BOO! Get off the stage!!

David: Aw Seriously!?

Black Hole: Sorry!

Black Hole swiftly flies into the bathroom despite someone already inside they get knocked out before Black Hole slams the door shut to hide his shame.

Pepper: Hey! Like wait your turn!

Mic: ...

Mic: We've got a lot of work ahead of us....

The main room where the party is being held was in complete darkness, the only light being from luminous people like Lightning, Firey, Firey Jr, and Lightbulb. Garnet grabs a flashlight and attempts to get the guests attention.

Garent: Everyone calm down! Everything is under control, this situation will fixed soon! C'mon Peridot, I'll need your help with this one.

When Garnet and Peridot leave to check on the Mansion's generator, some of Death P.A.C.T.'s members get out flashlights of their own and begin checking in on everyone.

Liy: Is everyone alright? 

Crowd: *various mumbles* 

Liy: Woah Bottle what happened to your face? 

Liy points out the crack obscuring her right eye.

Bottle: Oh, I think Black Hole's performance cracked me a little. I'm not mad at him though, I'm not not a great singer either. :)

Liy: Oh the poor guy must feel awful about causing this.

Fanny: I'd hate myself too if I accidently did a lot of damage.

Remote: Never fear. As his little sister, I will comfort him!

Remote then rushes into the bathroom that Black Hole is hiding in.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Ouch, he probably should've done his first attempt in privet. But at least no windows shattered. XD)