Discovered #2

Pen's P.O.V: 

This.. This is a joke right? He can't possibly be a..   I look back at the cover of the file to see the name Vortex written on what looks to be a piece of tape, As I carefully remove the tape another name is revealed underneath "Black Hole".  He is..

Meanwhile Black Hole's P.O.V:

Thank the neutron stars this hoodie is finally clean! I was tired of having to try and avoid unintentionally sucking things up into my body, this hood basically acts like a suppressant and blocks off the gravity from the rest of my body, without it I could easily consume many items close by me or even a person, I don't want that so I put the thing on right as I pull it out the drier and head back up to my room, I should also escort Pen out and order more of the custom design hoodies Flower made shouldn't be to much of a problem now that she knows who wears this.

I open my door and notice Pen is looking into something... I then notice the drawer in my desk is open. Of course he didn't listen!!

Black Hole: What are you doing!??

Pen: AAAH! BLA- Uhhh.. Vortex, you're back and your hood's clean, Nice! Eh haha..

I look in Pen's hands my non-existant eyes widen, He found the file about me he probably read it to as he stuttered my name.

Black Hole: How much of that did you read..?

Pen: uuuhh... not all of it?

Black Hole: Yeah, that face says otherwise...

I close my door and lock it so no one else walking on us, but the moment I turn back to him he freaks out, I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming...

Pen: AAHH- PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVE TOO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!

Black Hole: Chill out! I'm NOT gonna kill you. I'm a Death P.A.C.T.er remember?

Mentioning that seemed to calm him down a little that's good, and here I almost thought my original reason for joining this club wouldn't work. I give Pen some space (pun not intended) and sit on the sofa until he calmed down entirely, and neither of us will be leaving until I set things straight and clear.

Black Hole: You good? I imagine what you just discovered is a lot to take in.

Pen: Yeah, it is.. It all actually adds up when I think about. The 'physic' powers, your ability to warp reality, your reason not to fight SB, everything.

I'm impressed with him, he pieced it all together. Considering that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed this says something.

Pen: Is Vortex even your real name?

Black Hole: Nope, my actual name is well I'm sure you guessed it.

Pen: Black Hole?

Black Hole: Yup...

Pen: Dude bu- Why have you been keeping this from us?

And there's the stupid question...

Black Hole: Isn't it obvious? I'm the most dangerous thing in the whole universe, all my kind is known for is bringing only death and destruction where ever we go. If everyone knew what I really am... *sigh* they'd all me terrified of me.

Pen: I'm not afraid of you-

Black Hole: You were literally begging me not to kill you less than a minute ago.

Pen: eeeeeeehhhh.....  Wait, nothing can escape a black hole ounce is been sucked in right?

Black Hole: Yeah, why you ask?

Pen: If you really wanted to keep your race secret, you could've just sucked up this file of you and no one would been able to fine it. (I mean I'm glad you didn't but)

Black Hole: Oh yeah, I'm well aware of that. That was my plan ounce I found that thing but.. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, so I thought If no one knew where I lived no one could find the file, but then you showed up at my door.

Pen: Yeah.. sorry.

Black Hole: Not your fault. I came to earth thinking maybe I can make a better name for myself, a new life in which I'm not seen as a danger to their life. But that can never change what I am an extraterrestrial monster.

Pen immediately grabs me by the collar of my hood and looks me in the face.

Pen: Listen to me Black Hole, would a monster fend off a bunch of gangsters to save an innocent and cool bystander it just met?

Black Hole: Well no but-

Pen: And would a monster stop the abusive reign of two fraud club directors? Would it Black Hole would it??

Black Hole: No! But wh-

Pen: YOU are NO monster Black Hole! So what if you're a black hole and so what if I had panicked a little on impulse? Maybe it's been decided what your are and where you're from the moment you're born, but you can decide who you are. And you are by far the kindest, person most humble, and the best Death P.A.C.T.er I've ever met.

Pen's words have never meant more to me until now, I issue a smile and lightly hug him.

Black Hole: Thank you Pen, I've been needing to hear that for a long time. 

Pen: No problem dude.

Black Hole: But you'll promise to keep this between us right? No telling anyone!

Pen nods affirmatively, and then looks out the window.

Pen: Oh my ink it's getting late, I gotta be heading home. Oh wait!

Black Hole: What?

Pen: That file you pretty much stole? Cabinet wants it back, badly.

Black Hole: um, I don't if I can do that.. It might not end well.

Pen: I'm sure if you explain your reasoning she understand. Well see you tomorrow I hope!

I wave Pen goodbye, well now some one knows my secret and promises to keep quiet. I open my laptop to Flower's website to order more of my custom hoodies in bulk so this doesn't happen again, I should probably invest in something called a cell phone like Pen said too.

~To be Continued~

(Author's Note: The first person to discover Black Hole's secret wonder how long that'll last.)