Three is a threat

Normal P.O.V:

Tree, Pen and Eraser walk over to Test Tube's lab.

Tree: So remind me again, what you two are going to see Test Tube for?

Eraser: Uh do you not see the basketball hoop stuck on my head!? Geez, keep your head out of those book and pay attention to the real world nerd.

Pen: Easy dude that's my clubmate, we can't go to a doctor and GB and TB pretty much banned us from ever coming to their lab so we're consulting the next smartest person we know.

Tree: I see... well I'm just returning this biology book she let me barrow. 

Tree opens the door and the three of them walk in to see Black Hole sitting on Test Tube's observation desk with Test Tube hold a few research tools.

Tree: Hey Test Tube thanks for let- What are you doing here?

Black Hole: Oh Test Tube asked me to come over so she can uh learn more about how I work or something so here I am.

Test Tube: And we're starting with reflexes.

Test Tube gently hits Black Hole's leg with the small hammer and his leg kicks hard enough to knock that hammer into the ceiling.

Test Tube & Black Hole: .....

Test Tube: *takes notes* Reflexes too powerful for words...

Tree: Well uh I'm here to return the biology book you gave me.

Test Tube: Oh well thank you Tree, just put it on the shelf over there.

Tree: Ok, I hope you don't mind I use your bathroom too?

Test Tube: Go right ahead.

Eraser: Ahem! How about me? My head is stuck in a basketball hoop!

Black Hole: How in Halley's name did that even happen?

Pen: Don't ask...

Test Tube: Well science waits for no one, so I suggest that you wait your turn.

Eraser: UGH!

Pen: So anyway I can help out? 

Test Tube: Hmm, get me that eye chart from that middle drawer please?

Pen: Alright. 

While Test Tube continues to study Black Hole and Pen helps her out on a few things, Eraser get board and finds a shelf full of bottles with multicolored fluids, not reading the label he reaches and grabs a flask of red stuff.

Eraser: Hey Test Tube, I'm taking your red juice drink thingy.

Test Tube: Uh-huh alright Eraser. Wait...

She turns to see him about to drink the red substance and in a panic tackles him down causing the flask to fly in the air. Pen and Black Hole both attempt to catch it but it bounces on Pen's head and gets sucked into Black Hole.

Test Tube: WAIT NO DON'T DRINK THAT!

Eraser: OOF-!

Pen: ow!

Black Hole: I got it! I lost it...

Test Tube: *sigh* It's fine, it's highly unlikely the potion will have any effect on yo-

Black Hole: Uuuum...

Black Hole: Something Doesn't feeL right???

Black Hole: aaaaaaahhhh-

A mysterious light fills the room blinding everyone's vision, when the said light faded in Black Hole's place 'stood' 3 version of him only difference by their expression and hoodie color. The first one looking excited wore yellow, the second one simply sat down with a completely unmotivated face in blue, and the last seemed to have a silent snarl on him as well as something that would set him apart from the other two... two glowing eyes that can pierce through one's soul as red as his hoodie.

Test Tube: JEEBER-WHEEZERS! HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA BE WRONG ABOUT THIS GUY!?

Pen: Test Tube, what just happened to Black Hole?

Test Tube: Experiment 626 is what happened to him. It's a solution I created that can separate the consumer of it into two core parts of their personality.

Pen: But, there's three of him.

Test Tube: I'm aware of that, this is a first to me.

The yellow hooded Black Hole zooms past Pen and Test Tube and begins to fly around the lab at near light speed.

Yellow BH: I'M FREE! I'M FREEEEEEEE! *laughs* 

Test Tube: H-HEY! 

Yellow BH: *screatches to a halt*

Test Tube: STOP ZOOMING AROUND AND GET DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU BREAK SOMETHING OR MAKE THINGS WORSE!

Yellow BH: Sorry! 

Test Tube: *sigh* Well obviously you're Black Hole's arrested adolescence, but what about the others? Hm, what would you say your outlook on this situation is blue hoodie?

Blue BH: You don't want my answer, I'm just a waste of time and space...

Test Tube: Pessimistic I see...

Tree: Hey guys I'm bac- W-WHAT THE!? THREE BLACK HOLES!? Hoyuhgyuhgyuhghh! *faints*

Blue BH: Well he's dead...

Yellow BH: No he's not! I won't allow it! WakeupTreepleasewakeupwakeup! I'llsaveyou!

Tree: *dizzy* I'm not dead Black Hole, put me down...

The yellow hooded Black Hole drops Tree and he goes over to Test Tube holding her by the lab coat.

Tree: What... happened... to my... boyfriend?

Test Tube: Calm down, it's not my fault! Eraser's the one who started this!

Eraser: How was I supposed that vile had some weird concoction in it?

Test Tube: BY READING THE GOSH DANG LABEL JEEBWHEEZER!

Eraser: .... Well this is going to be a while plus this isn't my problem... I'll just go home- woah!

Eraser tries to leave when he gets pulled towards the red hooded Black Hole's grasp.

Red BH: Of course you're not going to own up to your mistakes! How about I save you the trouble of LEAVING!?

*CRASH*

Eraser: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

The red hooded Black Hole throws Eraser through the roof, the basketball hoop falls to the floor and snaps in two.

Pen: Uuh at least that problem's solved. 

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: This is... interesting.)