The Yoyle Zone: Hanging out with friends.

Normal P.O.V:

Aside from the switching of their minds to each other's bodies today was a simple day, Black Hole was working on his weekly chores (which were a little more difficult for him now) and Pen sat there on his phone with his friends texting.

Pen(BH): Phew... You know you COULD help me out around here since you're crashing a bit?

BH(Pen): Huh? Oh sure, is there something from the top shelf you need?

Pen(BH): >:T

Pen(BH): Forget it. I have to go meet with Remote.

BH(Pen): Okay then, well I'm heading out to hang with my gang too.

Pen(BH): Your gang?

BH(Pen): Yep.

Pen(BH): As in... Blocky and Eraser?

BH(Pen): Yeah, who else would I refer to as my gang?

Pen(BH): Right, just keep in mind you are wearing my body so don't go doing something that messes up image. (my supposed rampage across the city out of anger was more than bad enough)

BH(Pen):Chill out 'Mom' I'll be on my best behavior.

Pen flies on outside and while Black Hole didn't feel assured in the slightest he simply didn't have the energy to deal with him and also went out shortly afterward.

Meanwhile with Pen flies over the district admiring the view, he soon finds Eraser and Blocky chilling at the park by a vending machine.

BH(Pen): Man, flying is so cool. Now where can I find Blocky and Eraser... there they are! Oh I can't wait to see their reactions to this.

Blocky: So what do you think Pen called us here for?

Eraser: Not sure, he said it was a something crazy.

Suddenly out of nowhere 'Black Hole' lands right in front of the two all epic like startling them.

Pen(BH): Hey guys! 

Blocky: Beat it Black Hole, we're waiting for our friend.

BH(Pen): Well that was just rude. Blocky it's me Pen!

Eraser: Hah, prove it while I take a long sip of my grape soda. *siiiiiiii...*

BH(Pen): I know your embarrassing middle name. And it's... *whispers*

Immediately after Pen whispered it to him Eraser does a spit take right at Blocky's face.

Blocky: Nice....  T_T

Eraser: Oh my gosh. I never told anyone else my middle name, it IS you!

BH(Pen): Mm-Hm!

Blocky: What the heck even happened??

BH(Pen): Some cosmic dimension crossover thing switched our bodies temporarily or something like that. To put it simple I'm Black Hole and Black Hole is me, it's pretty cool though look what I can do now!

Blocky & Eraser: Woah-!

Pen grabs both Blocky and Eraser and lifts them up over his head.

BH(Pen): I'm so strong now! ^u^

Blocky: Okay, this is pretty cool.

Pen, Blocky and Eraser walk around and chat. Meanwhile elsewhere within the park Black Hole and Remote are getting into some shenanigans of their own. 

Remote: You're going to love this Black Hole.

Remote leads Black Hole to the playground starting with the slide.

Pen(BH): So how exactly do these things work?

Remote: Watch me.

Remote climes up the ladder and goes down the slide.

Remote: Wheeee! Now you try it!

Black Hole reluctantly gets up the slide and goes down it.

Pen(BH): Woah! Okay that was pretty fun.

Remote: C'mon I have more to show you! :)

Remote grabs Black Hole by the arm and brings him to a swing set.

Pen(BH): And these?

Remote: Sit on, hold onto the chains and I'll show you.

Black Hole does as Remote says allowing her to get behind him and lightly pushes him. Soon enough Black Hole started to enjoy swinging.

Pen(BH): This is so much fun!

Remote: It's even better the higher you swing.

Remote proves this fact by pushing Black Hole higher and higher progressively until she gets a little carried away putting to much force in her next push which sends Black Hole flying into some nearby thistle bushes.

Pen(BH): WOAAAAAAAHHHH-! *crash* OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Remote: OH NO.

Remote: Black Hole are you okay? I'm so sorry!

Remote rushes over to help Black Hole out from the bushes leaving almost covered in thorns and biting his lip.

Pen(BH): I-I'm fine, I managed to develop... a tolerance to... earth's... pain...

Remote: It doesn't hurt then???

Pen(BH): Nope, I feel great... get these things out of me!

A full hour later Remote had finished plucking every thistle thorn out from Black Hole and even put them all in a bucket. Black Hole started to rub his arms a little and noticed something new to him.

Pen(BH): Eh Remote, what's this purplish fluid leaking from this part of my arm?

Remote: Hmm. That's ink, used for writing and considered as blood for objects like Pen.

Pen(BH): Do I need it then?

Remote: Yes, preferably inside your body. Luckily I also brought some bandages. There, good as new.

After Remote finished bandaging Black Hole's arm he moves it around and rolls his sleeve back up.

Pen(BH): This whole concept of pain and bleeding is very new to me... how do you earthlings live knowing a fatal hit could end you?

Remote: Shrug. Wanna see a movie?

Pen(BH): Yeah, sure.

~To be Continued~