The Yoyle Zone: Mishaps

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole and Remote take a slight shortcut to the theater through the farmer's market and stumble upon a curious stand run by a friend. 

Pen(BH): Hm? Hey Remote, isn't that Leafy over there? 

Leafy: Yoyleberries! Get your freshly plucked yoyleberries!!

Remote: Yeah, let's see what she's doing. 

Leafy: Hello friends! What can I help you with today?

Remote: We just noticed you are selling yoyleberries here and got curious.

Leafy: Eh I mostly sell them so me and Firey can pay rent and bills, luckily they sell for quite a lot.

Pen(BH): Interesting, what's a yoyleberry though?

Leafy: Oh my Pen, you sound different. Are you feeling ok?

Pen(BH): I'm fine Leafy. Also I'm not Pen, I'm Black Hole we wound up switching bodies for a couple of days.

Leafy: Oh. Well to answer your question, yoyleberries are exotic fruit only found in a far off biome known as yoyleland. Not only do they make for delicious cake and stew, but melting them down can produce yoyle metal which is resistant to cold temperatures and incapable of rusting over. Would you like to try one?

Pen(BH): Sure, this week is going nothing but new things for me.

Leafy gives Black Hole a berry and he takes a bite out of. Quickly after that however he drops the berry and starts gagging at the taste.

Pen(BH): *cough gag gag* UGH, THAT TASTES HORRIBLE!! >~<

Leafy: Yeah, I can't argue with that... Yoyleberries aren't that great raw and by themselves. Here takes these, they'll negate the bad taste.

She gives Black Hole a pack of mints in which he snatches from her and downs a lot of them.

Remote: Shouldn't he be turning into yoyle metal by now?

Pen(BH): I'm sorry wat?

Leafy: Not immediately, the side effects of eating yoyleberries can kick in at any moment. The wait alone can last up to 20 hours-

As Leafy was speaking Black Holes flinches a little and a deep metallic texture covers up his body.

Leafy: Oh there it is...

Black Hole feels around his body and Remote holds up a mirror for him to look into.

Pen(BH): This.. can be reversable right Leafy?

Leafy: The best way to fix it is by the old kill/recover tactic.

Pen(BH): Yeeaah... that's going to go against my code of conduct... T_T

Leafy: I'm sorry but I can't help you with that.  See you guys later.

Remote: Bye.

Remote: Can I have a mint Black Hole?

Pen(BH): Yeah sure.

Black Hole reaches into the box and looks inside only to find it empty.

Pen(BH): Oh, empty... sorry Remote, I apparently ate them all.

Remote: Aww. :(

Pen(BH): Don't worry I'll treat you for the theater's cand- *hic*

Remote & Pen(BH): ....

Pen(BH): *hic* *hic* What is * hic* happening * hic* with me?? *hic*

Remote: Looks like you have hiccups.

Pen(BH): What are h*hic*ups?

Remote: Hiccups are repeated spasms in the diagram that can't be controlled. The common cause of them is eat too much or too fast. You did wolf down those mints.

Pen(BH): *hic*Okay, how can I *hic* get rid of them? *hic*

Remote: There are many methods to treating hiccups. Try holding your breath for a little bit, like this. gaasssp

Black Hole takes a deep breath like Remote said and holds it as they continue walking, as they arrive to the theater Remote notices Black Hole still has his breath held and his face starting to get purple, frightened she slaps both cheeks.

Remote: Here we are, which movie do you want to- BLACK HOLE!!

*slap*

Pen(BH): *heavy breaths* 

Remote: Only hold your beath for 10 seconds, you could've killed yourself!

Pen(BH): Now you tell me...... Hey, it worked. My hiccups stopped.

Remote: Nice, usually the first attempt doesn't work.

Meanwhile by some mexican food truck Pen, Eraser and Blocky sit at a bench sharing laughs while munching on burritos.

BH(Pen): Yeah I heard about that in class, Professor Eight had flipped their lip so bad. Worksheets flew everywhere! 

BH(Pen), Blocky & Eraser: *laughter* 

*splatter* 

BH(Pen): Oh dude! Your burrito ruined Black Hole's hoodie!

Blocky: So?

BH(Pen): The last time his hoodie was ruined by your antics I've been told, he didn't go to school for a few days because their that hard to wash. *sigh* maybe I can wipe it off before it sets.

Pen takes off Black Hole's hoodie and starts trying to scrub the burrito off with napkins.

Eraser: Woah.. Black Hole looks like he's ripped.

BH(Pen): I know right.

While Pen focuses on cleaning the hoodie, Blocky gets up to get a new burrito. 

Eraser: How do black holes even have muscle?

BH(Pen): Uhh I think it's just for show, and their technically invisible or non-physical... or something like that, honestly he lost me after 'show'. Eraser?

Pen notices how Eraser isn't next to him now and looks around for him until Blocky comes back with his burrito.

BH(Pen): Eraser? Hey Blocky, do you know where Eraser went?

Blocky: Yeah, he got himself sucked into your body.

BH(Pen): WHAT!?!?! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!!

Blocky: Calm down, I saw a public recovery center nearby I'll bring him back.

BH(Pen): Oh what am I gonna tell him...?

Blocky goes over to the PRC as Pen frantically puts the hoodie back on before anything else gets sucked in.

PRC: "eraser" :)

Eraser: Yeah.

Blocky: What happened? |:\

Eraser: I wanted to get a closer look at Black Hole's figure.

Blocky shakes his head in annoyance and the two of them went back to the bench.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: I had to re-script this chapter a little to make it right. At least it was worth it.)