Confrontation

Fanny's P.O.V:

The time finally has come to stop the madness going in Iance and set things right, Vortex and I make our way to Iance's meeting room, he holds his hand on the door's knob and looks to me calmy.

Vortex: You ready..?

As if he has to ask.

Fanny: Of coarse I am!

He nods with a smile and finally opens the door

Fanny: YOUR TERROR IS OVER PENCIL!

Iance: ah!

Vortex: Fanny, we're not trying to scare them.

Pencil: What are like you two doing here? This is an Iance club meeting and last I checked, you two are not part of Iance, 

Pencil points to me

Pencil: Especially you traitor!

Vortex: Fanny as a person had every right to leave your club seeing all the oppressive ways you treat everyone here.

Everyone glares at Pencil as this truthful accusation was made

Pencil: I-I-I I have no idea what your talking about!

Vortex: Well how about I remind you what you do here. Fanny, the list.

I put a notepad out my pocket and hand it to Vortex for him to read out load to everyone in the room as he dose I look at Bubble who seems to be looking right back at me with a worried expression, trust me Bubble this is for your own good.

Vortex: Number 1; Demotion system to all your club members an important thing about clubs is that everyone is to be treated equally. Number 2; Enforcement of your opinions or ideals onto to others and if they don't agree, you punish them. Number 3; the said punishment, you force Lightning someone who means well to zap people just because you don't like them. This by itself is exceedingly dangerous where the target could end up suffering permanent damage to their body or worse death!

Iance: *GASP*

Pencil: That like ridiculous! Maybe you should see this thoery of your's for yourself. Lightning zap him!!

Lightning: Uhh I donno about th-

Pencil: JUST DO IT!

I attempt to stop him but Vortex stops me and whispers something to me.

Vortex: (whispering) Let him.

Fanny: (whispering) what!?

Vortex: (whispering) Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

He puts his hood up and the room darkens and fills with the sounds of electricity, but when everyone can see again Vortex appears completely unaffected. Much to Pencil's dismay, which my the way her face is just priceless! Lightning shrugs at her looks like he has no idea how this either.

Pencil: zap him again! 100 times if you must!!

Lightning keeps zapping Vortex with all everything he's got but Vortex just stands there seemingly soaking it all up, that is just incredible. Lightning eventually stops looking at little tired.

Lightning: aren't you at least even a little buzzed or something...?

Vortex nods negitivley

Lightning: Oh My Cloud, Someone I can't zap!

Pencil: Of course you can zap him! He's probably just wearing rubber to protect himself.

Flower: HEY! Vortex's clothing has no trace of rubber anywhere! The hood specifically is made out of similar materials you'd find in a weighted blanket, plus some bits of metal hidden inside!