Chillin'

Black Hole's P.O.V:

I hovered by the pool watching my friends have fun cooling off in the water, Bottle kinda got filled a little due to apparently forgetting to put a cap on, Fanny is sitting on a floatie with sunglasses on her face  not doing much. I then look up to see Pen climbing up a ladder towards a hanging diving board.

Pen: HEY GUYS, CHECK ME OUT!!!

He hops a bit and jumps off the platform with a flip and dives into the water, however sort of anti-climatically he faceplants on the surface of the water and sinks.

*splat*

Pen: *blrbrbrbrbrbrb...*

Everyone: ....

Fanny pulls out a sign with her tail.

Fanny: I give it a 2 to effort. 

Pen: *spits out water* Harsh.

Lightning: Let me try a dive!

Liy: Wait Lighting I don't think that's a good i-

*ZAAAAPPP*

Liy: -DEA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A....!

Everyone - BH & Lightning: KJHGFGHJHIDFBJFGDHNJIFDDXCFGHG

The pool flashed for a few seconds and stopped with everyone in it completely shocked in a literal way, Marker even coughed a puff of smoke. I pulled the twitching Cherry Jr and now motionless Remote out of the water and lay each of them on a lounge chair.

Black Hole: Is everyone alright?!

Pen: I'm okay... *bzzrt* Though I might glow in the dark for a while...

Lighting: I am SO sorry, I totally forgot that electricity and water don't mix well...

Tree: I think I'm gonna go rest in the sunlight..

Everyone gets out of the pool and sit down for a bit.

Lighting: I feel bad, but on a plus side the pool is a lot cleaner now *nervous laugh* oooooh....

Black Hole: Hey don't worry about it, what just happened would've been nothing compared to if I tried getting myself in the water. Remember when I got thrown in lava? Well, the whole pool would be empty in seconds.

Lightning: Hm, that sounds about right. Thanks for attempting to cheer me up.

Black Hole: No problem.

I nicely ask the life guard if I could barrow his first aid kit for my friends due to what he most likely witnessed.

Black Hole: Uh excuse me sir, I hate to bother you while you're on duty but could I barrow your first aid kit? My friends got electrocuted by accident in the water.

Life Ring: Oh it's no problem, in fact I'll help you out. Let's go.

While he checks on everyone Lightning and I patiently sat down when I faintly hear cheerful music from behind the fence of the pool.

Black Hole: Where's that music coming from?

Lightning: What musi- *GASP* It's an ice cream truck!!! Guys! Ice Cream, c'mon!

Pen: OH YEAH!

Tree: I could go for some.

Life Ring: Well everyone seems just fine.

We each get up and get in the line of people (mostly children) in front of a very colorful truck, the music got more clearer to me when we got there.

While we waited our turn Fanny put a new battery in Remote, after that we finally met with the vendor in the truck.

Ice-cream man: And what would you all like today?

Liy: I'll just take a vanilla scoop please.

Pen: Phfft- basic. I'll take a choco taco if ya got any.

Fanny: Two Klondike bars. (I like the crunch)

Marker: Chocolate big dipper please!

Bottle: Can I have a character ice-cream bar please?

Ice-cream man: Sure which one?

Bottle: Power Puff girls!!

Remote: Oooh! Me too, but Sonic!

Lighting: I'll have a chocolate ice-cream sandwich.

Tree: I'll just take some dippin' dots please. How about you Black Hole?

I observed the options for a long moment, the vendor waited patiently for me to make the decision until I finally made up my mind.

Black Hole: I'll have what Tree is having. Cherry Jr what do you want?

I pick up Cherry Jr and hold him up so he can order.

Cherry Jr: Melon Bomber Pop please!

Ice-cream vendor: Coming right up.

Liy looks around for a moment.

Liy: Wait, has anyone seen Pillow?

We all look around concerned where she might've gone or what she's doing until we hear the vendor shouting.

Ice-cream vendor: HEY! GET BACK HERE, YOU NEED TO PAY FOR ALL THAT!!

Pillow suddenly jumps out of the back of the truck holding a create of vanilla bars and starts booking it. Thankfully I flew after her and picker her up in one hand as she dropped the box in surprise.

Pillow: Oh-

Black Hole: I am so sorry for her, we usually keep a closer eye on her behavior.

We get out ice cream and head back to the community pool to enjoy our tasty treats.

Pen: Hey Fanny, are you gonna eat that other klondike bar?

Fanny: Yes!

Pen: okey. ._.

I fallowed Tree's lead in slowly consuming the dippin' dots so I could enjoy mine with the others. A few hours later it was almost time for the pool to close up, so everyone toweled up and we parted ways.  I flew home holding Cherry Jr in my arms while he's wrapped up in Remote's spare towel (I didn't know I had to get one).

Black Hole: Did you have fun today?

Cherry Jr: Uh-huh, uh-huh! It was super fun, except for the zappy bit..

Black Hole: Yeah, I'm sure Lighting felt the same. 

When we got home I set up Cherry Jr's temporary bed while he got dressed for bed. Once I tucked him in I turned off the light.

Black Hole: Good night kid.

Cherry Jr: Good night.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: I just can't seem to fully leave this fanfic for even an actual break can I..?)