Bad Branch Day

Normal P.O.V: 

Tree was lucky to receive clearance to go back to school but there were some precautions his doctor advised of him, such as after school he is to go straight home and not participate in any extracurricular activities. This meant he can't participate in Death P.A.C.T.'s weekly meeting or go back to his job which he was bummed about but he wasn't going to argue, to him it's not as bad as what he discovered last night that being... his leaves, they already started to fall off.

He didn't like the idea of being seen without his leafage (especially with spring now here) so he came to school with some sort of blanket or scarf wrapped around his entire head leaving just his eyes exposed so he could see where he was going. As he went down the hall to his locker everyone looked his direction with various expressions, some worried, confused or downright disgusted (for some reason) it felt very awkward but Tree tried his best to ignore it all once he finally got to his locker to put his things in. Just then someone taps his shoulder.

???: Excuse me sir?

Tree: AHH-!

Black Hole: Woah!

Tree: *sigh* Don't scare me like that Black Hole.

Black Hole: Sorry. I couldn't even tell it was you under there with that big scarf all around your face. What's with that anyway? It's not the cold season anymore.

Tree: It just... feels a bit colder for me at the moment...

Black Hole: Hm, well I'll see you at history.

Tree: Yeah you too.

*RIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG* 

As the warning bell rang Tree grabbed his textbooks and rushed over to his first class as to not be late, and when you're unlucky enough to start your day with Four's math class you definitely don't want to be late.

Once he got there he sat down and was greeted by Remote.

Remote: TREE! You're back, I missed you! :D

Tree: Nice to see you too Remote. 

Four started passing out worksheets when he stops at Tree noticing what he was wearing.

Four: ...

Four: Tree...

Tree: Yeah..?

Four: Do you mind taking off your headwear during class?

Tree: Uuh yeah actually I do mind.

Four: Well it is against school dress code y'know!?

Tree: Is it really? Last I checked, you're not allowed to have your hood up or have a mask during class time. This is just a comically long scarf, dress code doesn't say anything about scarfs does it?

Other students: oooohhh...

While it's not visible Tree currently held a smug look on his face as if he did something of being proud, Four gets incredibly angry with the student and screeches at him with so much force he falls backwards of his desk limp and has completely fainted.

Four: SCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Tree: @_@

Tennis Ball: Yikes.

Bottle: And Tree is dead. 

Apart from that the rest of the day went along fine, he heads to his locker again to get his history textbook when he and Black Hole meet again.

Black Hole: Hey Tree.

Tree: Hey.

Black Hole: How's your day going so far?

Tree: Been screeched at by Four but other than that I'm okay. 

Both Black Hole and Tree start walking to class together when Eraser notices Tree with the scarf all around his head and goes up to them.

Eraser: Hey, who's the chump with the scarf covering his entire face? You shy or something? 

Tree: Eraser please, I'm not in the mood to deal with you today.

Eraser: I don't care, what are you gonna do about it? Hmm Heh, maybe you'll spin if I yank that stupid scarf off ya!

Eraser then does just that grabbing one end of the scarf and pulls it off as Tree spins slightly and gest a little dizzy for a brief moment and his bare branches are now exposed.

Tree: WAH- HEY!

Black Hole: !!!

Eraser: *gasp* BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hey look at this, a bald tree! BAHAHAHAHA!!

Seeing Tree cover his face in embarrassment Black Hole begins to lose his chill and wasn't afraid to show it.

Black Hole: Grrr. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, IS THERE A SPECK OF DUCT WHERE YOUR BRAIN SHOULD BE!?

Eraser: What's wrong with ME? More like what's wrong with HIM? He's pretty much bald, not a single leaf on him! Hahaha ACK-!

*BANG*

In a matter of seconds Black Hole has Eraser pinned to the wall and held off the ground all with just one hand.

Black Hole: HE'S GOT LEUKEMA SLIME FOR BRAINS! THAT'S CANCER, DO YOU KNOW WHAT CANCER IS!? HE'S BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE'S HAD CHEMOTHERAPY TO HELP GET BETTER AND THAT MAKES HIS LEAVES FALL OFF. DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!?

Black Hole: WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO THROUGH WHAT HE HAS!? THINK ABOUT IT, OR DO YOU EVEN THINK AT ALL!?!?!

He drops Eraser and after calming himself down picks up Tree's scarf and helps him wrap it around his head.

Black Hole: C'mon bae, we don't want to be late for class.

Tree: Hey, thanks for standing up for me back there.

Black Hole: No problem. The nerve of some people...

Tree: How did you know the chemotherapy makes my leaves fall off?

Black Hole: While you were in the hospital I did some research on cancer and the kinds of treatment. You could say I expected this to occur to you.

Black Hole gently kisses the top of Tree's covered head and holds him close as they both continue to their next class.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Fun Fact so people don't start questioning things. Hair is as you would see not common in objects but some objects have things that would qualify like Tree with his leaves, Flower with her petals, TB with his fuzz and Puffball for well you know. "Hair" also isn't a standard for any other object apart from the likes that have these sort of thing.)