Night out with a friend

Normal P.O.V:

Microphone had exited her apartment to head over to Gelatin's Stake house to perform when she stops a moment in front of Black Hole's door and decides to knock and check on him, poor guy's been through a lot the past month.

*knock knock knock*

Black Hole: Come in, it's unlocked.

She opens the door and finds Black Hole chilling on the couch watching tv.

Black Hole: What's up?

Mic: Nothing, I could've sworn you had a session today though...?

Black Hole: Yeah the doctor had to reschedule to tomorrow, so tonight, is cocoa, cookies and Dreamworks movies.

Black Hole: You're carrying your singing gear on your back, are you going somewhere?

Mic: Yeah I have a gig at Gelatin's Stake House where I perform Friday nights. 

Black Hole: Oh yeah I remember seeing you there when Tree and I had that date.

Mic: Speaking of Tree... I heard about his condition, are things okay?

Black Hole pauses his movie.

Black Hole: He bares a grin and shrugs most of it off but I'm sure there's still a ways to go for his recovery-

Mic: I meant you Black Hole. Are you okay?

Black Hole goes silent for a few moments before he spoke again.

Black Hole: I won't sugarcoat it, I'm in quite the depressive state... Dr. Torch helps but I sort of feel that I still haven't expressed everything about how I well feel.

Microphone thinks a bit and puts her hand on Black Hole's shoulder.

Mic: Hmm, y'know music is an excellent way to express many feelings, even the likes of despair or worry. 

Black Hole: It can?

Mic: Yeah. Music pretty much has no meaning but it does have an emotional tone, that's what it so that people can channel their feelings into rhythm and lyrics. If you want you can come with me and join me in my show at the stake house. 

Black Hole: Really? Y-you're sure about that?

Mic: Yeah, you've made plenty of progress in our regularly singing lessons. You take lead and I'd be backup. Want to give it a shot?

Black Hole gets up to turn off the tv and grabs his phone and wallet.

Black Hole: Sure.

Mic: Sweet, let's go.

A long walk later Microphone and Black Hole make their way into Gelatin's Stake House and up to the stage. Knife and Bomb are found on stage as well, Knife was tuning up his bass and Bomb is simply twirling two drumsticks around.

Knife: Yo Mic, you're a bit late, what kept ya?

Mic: Hi boys, yeah sorry about that. I decided to bring Black Hole along to try singing to vent with his emotional problems. (Don't worry, nothing's gonna break this time)

Black Hole gives off a nervous wave to Knife and Bomb.

Knife: Alright then. Well? Get up here no one has all night!

The two friends get on stage with the others and Mic starts gets out her keyboard, meanwhile Black Hole is scrolling through his phone.

Mic: Searching for a song?

Black Hole: Yeah, there was this one song I came across during work and thinking back on it, it kind of fits. Oddly sounds nice too.

Mic: That's the beauty of music my friend. Alright big guy, your lead, I'll be handling some of the musical part here. 

She hands Black Hole a mic stand and stands off by a group of speakers ready to start the music on his mark. Black Hole looks out around the room noticing how many people are here and watching, he takes a deep breath and nods to Mic telling her he's ready.

Black Hole: Step one, you say we need to talk. He walks, you say sit down it's just a talk he smile politely back at you, you stare politely right on through. Some sort of window to your right. As he goes left, you stay right between the lines of fear and blame you begin to wonder why you came.~

Black Hole: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known How to save a life.~

As Black Hole sung with his heart Mic plays her keyboard, Knife strums his guitar and Bomb drums, she briefly looks to him to see him smile a little as well as his right foot tapping.

Black Hole: Let him know that you know best 'Cause after all you do know best. Try to slip past his defense, without granting innocence.~

Black Hole: Lay down a list of what is wrong, the things you've told him all along and pray to god he hears you.. and I pray to god he hears you! Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known How to save a life...~

Black Hole now ignoring the crowd closes his 'eyes' and reminisces the just about every good moment he and Tree had shared together before this very point.

Black Hole: As he begins to raise his voice you lower yours and grant him one last choice. Drive until you lose the road, or break with the ones you've followed.. He will do one of two things he will admit to everything, or he'll say he's just not the same and you'll begin to wonder why you came. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life! Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known, how to save a liiiiife...~

Black Hole: .... How to save a liiiife... How to save a life. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would've stayed up with you all night had I known, how to save a life. Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known, how to save a liiife...~

Black Hole: .... How to save a life... How to save a life...~

~To be Continued~