Renavations

Black Hole's P.O.V: 

Me and Remote walk around checking out what everyone has been working on and make a brief stop at a stage built by BEEP labeled "DIA Dance Off!"

Remote: Oooh! A dance competition! I've heard of these but I've never seen one in person before.

Black Hole: How many basic activities do you earth folk turn into contests??

Remote: A lot.

Leafy waves to us and hops off the stage.

Leafy: Hey guys! How do you like our stage?

Remote: It's really nice!

Black Hole: Your club made this?

Leafy: It has our club's color as a base so, I'd say so. Of course SOME people believed themselves to be too good for that sort of work! 

David: Aww seriously??

Balloony and Lollipop walk up.

Leafy: Oh, Hello Balloony, Hi Lollipop!

Lollipop: Hello Leafy.

Roboty: .... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / --. --- - - . -. / ... --- -- . / ... .. --. -. / ..- .--. ... / -... .- .-.. .-.. --- --- -. -.--

Balloony: Yeah, quite a few people want to show their moves.

Remote: Wow! Can I look?

Balloony: Nuh-uh-uh! You're gonna have to wait till the dance off starts in the next few days Remote.

Remote: Darn...

Leafy: Hey, how would you two like to sign up?

Black Hole: Hmm...

Remote: You should sign up Black Hole, you are a great dancer!

Leafy: Tell me about it, I remember watching him and Tree break it down at Marsh's Halloween party. It was awesome!

Black Hole: Oh that..? I... didn't even mean to do most of that...

Balloony: Don't be so modest Black Hole. You're pretty cool at it, I'd say you would have a good shot at the Dance Off and it'll be fun.

I think for a moment and then take Balloony's pen & clipboard to write my name in.

Black Hole: Alright I'll join in, but I'm not gonna expect to win. I'm not that much of a competitive guy.

David: Aww seriously?

Lollipop: Oh by the way Leafy, we got to meet with the have cots for that paper boat race thingy we we're making.

Leafy: Oh right. Well see you guys later!

Balloony: Bye Leafy.

David: Aww seriously?

Normal P.O.V:

Meanwhile with Just Not!, the club wheels their box of prizes to *8names* booth which is a simple 'throw n knock em down' game, some of the other members of *8names* are helping Teardrop set up the stacks of blocks when Taco notices Book and Just Not! arriving.

Taco: Hey Book check out the this carnival game Teardrop came up with!

Saw: Yeah, even Lollipop liked it so you just know it's sure to be grEAT!

Book: That's great news!

Bomby: Can I try it out?

Gaty: Know yourself out Bomby.

Gaty gives Bomby a ball and he readies himself to throw.

Bomby: Hyaa! Easy!

Taco: Hey what's with this crate of junk you guys are pulling around?