Resettled

Normal P.O.V:

In Gelatin's Steakhouse Tree and Black Hole sit together on a table for two for lunch, while waiting for someone to take their orders Gelatin comes up happily greeting them.

Gelatin: Oh Hey guys, fancy seeing you two here.

Tree & BH: Hi Gelatin.

Gelatin: May I take your order or... would you like to try out my snazzy new buffet? Just 10 bucks, all you can eat.

Tree: A buffet? That's new.

Black Hole: Eh, I'll try anything.

Black Hole gets up and heads over to the buffet whilst Tree glances to his menu.

Tree: Hey Gelatin, may I ask what prompted you to start a buffet?

Gelatin: Ted & Fred's.... >:C

Tree: Who & who?

Gelatin: Ted & Fred's, the new mascot pizza place across the street! 

Tree: Oh, yeah I heard of them.

Gelatin: I don't want to risk them taking any of my customers.

Tree: Fair enough I can understand the rivalry. Here from one high school business owner to another, don't promise 'all you can eat' to him.

Black Hole: He's not wrong...

Black Hole returns to the table placing down a plate stacked with a comical amount of food.

Black Hole: I could easily eat up all your profits if I wanted to.

Gelatin: Oh... well if that was the case they can have him then. |=T

Gelatin: What'll it be? 

Tree: Just get me a chicken sandwich with some of those garlic parmesan fries on the side.

Gelatin takes the menus and walks off leaving the happy couple to talk amongst themselves.

Tree: So how's moving back into back into your apartment coming along?

Black Hole: It's going well, just need to find someone who can repair some of the furniture Pen made me wreck by freaking out and all. Do you happen to know anyone?

Tree: If I recall correctly Barf Bag is well suited in carpenter work. I can call her and ask if she could help you if you'd want?

Black Hole: No I already have her number, but thanks for the offer. Oh shoot- I gotta pick up Junior.

Tree: Pick up Junior?

Black Hole: I left him at his friend's house. See you honey.

Tree: *chuckle* Bye bye my fallen star.

A few moments after coming home with Cherry Jr, Black Hole gets on the phone to call Barf Bag over.

Barf Bag: Hello?

Black Hole: Hey Barf bag It's me Black Hole, listen a lot stuff in my apartment has been wrecked due to... reasons and I need some help fixing some of it. Tree said you're pretty good at this sort of thing so could you maybe come over and help me out please?

Barf Bag: Oh sure thing, just let me know where you live.

Black Hole: Oh yeah right, I'm on the 4th floor of Starline Apartments in Riverdale Avenue. 

Barf Bag: Okay, I'll be right there!

*beep*

Black Hole: Hey Cherry Jr, we're gonna have someone coming over today to help us fix everything else in here. So let's clean up what we can, ok?

Cherry Jr: Ok!

I clean up some of the apartment with Cherry Jr's help for a while until a loud knocking is heard on my door. I go to answer it and I'm then met with Barf Bag carrying what I can assume is a tool box.

Barf Bag: Alright I'm here, what do we work on first?

Black Hole: Hey thanks for coming to help. Most of the wreckage is uh in my room so let's start with the stuff in there, like my bed c'mon I'll lead you there.

I lead Barf Bag to my bedroom and explain other things to her.

Black Hole: The walls, ceiling and other innerworkings of the apartment has been fixed by the landlord and construction but I was told I'll have to get my possessions fixed myself.

Barf Bag: Ok, let's see what we're dealing with- woah! Almost everything has been smashed! What happened here!?

Black Hole: It's complicated to explain... 

Cherry Jr: He turned into a massive dragon in his sleep, and barely outsized the apartment.

Black Hole: Yeah... what the kid said.

Barf Bag: I'm sorry what? A dragon???

Black Hole: I know, it was a shock to me too.... So can you help me fix everything here?

Barf Bag looks around the room checking on the broken furniture for a bit before coming back to me picking up her toolbox. 

Barf Bag: Well... the bedframe and desk are an easy fix, this shelf might need to be replaced due to some of it's planks snapped in two, and you might wanna also get some new parts for this nightstand too.

Black Hole: Okay fair enough. Let's uh start with my bed I guess.

Barf Bag: Sure thing.

~To be Continued~