Fortunes and Readings

Normal P.O.V:

After The Losers! performance Tree and I go together and check out more of the attractions.

Black Hole: So how the festival going for you so far?

Tree: Just fine, though I did have to save Needle from drowning in the ball pit.

Black Hole: Wait, how can someone-

Tree: Don't ask... 

We both stop at an interesting booth that reads "Fortunes & Aura Readings", Candle sat in the middle of the booth reading Match's fortune.

Match: C'mon Candle, do I like have a shot with her?

Candle: That I cannot say exactly, to know for sure is to simply go for it. That is all I will say...

Match: Ugh some predicter of the future you are!

She storms out allowing Black Hole and Tree to go up to Candle.

Candle: Welcome, you one of you like to have your auras read or perhaps to hear of your future?

Black Hole: You can do that? Also what's an aura?

Tree: An aura is-

Candle: Auras are emanations that surround all living creatures, regarded as an essential part of the individual. One's aura can be represented in color form and describe one's emotions and personality.

Tree: Yeah.. that.

Black Hole: Oh cool. uh... is both an option?

Candle: Of course, take a seat and give me your palm.

Tree: I'm not one to believe in this sort of stuff, I'll be over at one of the food stations when your done.

Black Hole: Okay.

Black Hole sits down and Candle gets to work reading his aura, however she is left with a disturbed look to her as she had finished...

Black Hole: .... what's my aura.?

Candle: Black Hole... you carry with you a dangerous aura... a black aura...

Black Hole: ??? 

Black Hole: Well, I am a black hole..

Candle: That is not what I am implying here. When one carries black aura symbolizes that they are going through tough times, be it loss, grief, regret of bad things they've done and all other negativities and it taints their natural aura, I've usually been able to sense one's natural aura with the black one but you... your black aura is so strong I cannot find your natural one. 

Candle: That can only mean that you've been holding in all your troubles, regrets, trauma and your anger. 

Black Hole: ......

Candle: I have also looked into the future and it does not look all to good...

Black Hole: What? What is it?!

Candle: I've seen terrible things, I see nothing but mass destruction and chaos in your future if you do not remove this darkness that represses your true self in the time you have. I wish you the best of luck Black Hole.

Black Hole's P.O.V:

I had left Candle's booth full of questions and concern. How do you remove a black aura? Can you even remove a black aura? What's my true aura like? What disaster will happen if I don't do this?? This was like my existential crisis from fall break all over again!! I've been so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I had bumped into Mic and her girlfriend Soap making them both fall face first.

Mic: Oof-! 

Soap: Hey!

Black Hole: Huh-? Oh my supernova I'm so sorry, are you guys okay?

Mic: Yeah, we're fine-

Soap: UGH, I just swallowed DIRT! I COULD GET GERMS IN MY SYSTEM!!

Mic: Soap, calm down! You're going to be fine. Are you alright Black hole? You should've seen us heading this way but you seemed distracted.

Black Hole: Uh yeah, I had just gotten my future told and aura read by Candle and-

Mic: You got your aura read? That's awesome, so did I! I got red, what color did you get?

Black Hole: Uuumm... Do you know where Tree went?

Soap: I believe I saw him going to Donut's fried snacks.

Black Hole: Okay thanks.

Mic: Hey wait, you didn't tell me what aura you go-!!

Normal P.O.V:

Donut: So what'll it be Tree?

Tree: Hold on, I'm still lookin through your menu... Fried Ice Cream???

Donut: Yeah I surprised that's a thing too but y'know it was Braclety's idea.

Tree: I guess I'll have some of that.

Donut: Coming right up.

Tree: Oh Black Hole there you are. How'd the aura and fortune readings go?

Black Hole: Er, swell.

Donut: Here you go Tree. Oh Hi Black Hole, what would you like?

Black Hole looks though the menu and stops at something that makes him curious.

Black Hole: What's an elephant ear??

Donut: It's not a real elephant's ear I'll tell you that much.

Black Hole: Okay I'll have that.

Tree: Mm, This fried ice cream is actually quite tasty.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Well that was rather... ominous. Either way that's the last chapter regarding the School festival, next time will be some normal shenanigans)