Questions & Prizes

Remote's P.O.V:

Everyone on Death P.A.C.T was figuring out how to fix the trampoline and I was just sitting next to Black Hole who still hasn't woken up, Two said he's fine and even explained how this is normal for him but I still worried a little.

Liy: He still isn't snapping out of it huh?

Remote: Nope. How is fixing the trampoline going?

Pie: Not that great, I don't any of us even know where to start.

Tree: That's why Liy and I going over to get professional help from some of the more smarter students, I'll be right back.

Tree and Liy both head off to find some assistance, Pen walks up to me and Black Hole and starts making stupid faces at him.

Pen: Yep, he's out real good, normally he'd give me weird look and ask if I'm feeling ok.

Lightning: What I don't get is.. why did Black Hole inanimate himself? Two said his kind mainly do it after finding a new galaxy to chill in so what reason would he do it?

Remote: Not sure, but we can always ask him when he wakes up.

Liy and Tree then come back with Test Tube holding her tool kit.

Test Tube: Ok let's see the damage... What's with Black Hole?

Pen: He put himself in something Two called a suspended animation after he accidently broke the trampoline.

Test Tube: Wait so he willingly made himself go unconscious? Fascinating...

Test Tube puts her tool kit down and goes to check on Black Hole.

Test Tube: Mm-hm, uh-huh... I see. This is quiet the discovery on sentient black holes, I wonder how much longer he'll be like this...?

Tree: That's pretty much up to him according to Two.

Pen: I wonder actually, when Black Hole inanimates himself... is he still aware of his surroundings or is it like sleeping?

Test Tube: You just read my mind there Pen who knows exactly what goes on in the mind of such a creature. Welp, let's take a look at that trampoline...

Bottle: Can you fix it?

Test Tube: Well this hole is as wide as Black Hole is tall so patching it won't help for beans, the best bet is just replace the mat.

Tree: Ugh! And we only brough one!

Test Tube: I can make you guys a new one no problem! Don't worry.

As we were still talking Black Hole twitches a little, starts to move more and his face reappears.

Black Hole: Nrrg.. *shakes his head* blblblblb...

Remote: BLACK HOLE!

I was so overjoyed to see him reawake that I hug him immediately.

Black Hole: Woah- Uh, Remote..? 

Liy: About time you came back to us big guy.

Black Hole: Oh heh, yeah. Sorry for worrying you guys, I probably should expla-

Tree: Don't bother explaining, Two already told us about this inanimation thing you can do.

Lightning: What's the deal suddenly doing that anyway?

Black Hole: Uuuh well....

Remote: That's the look I get when I think I'm in trouble with my dad... Did you think we'd be upset with you or something?