The Play: Final Act

Normal P.O.V:

The final scene of the play is at hand as the short lived 'fight' between Romeo and Paris (played by Tack) finishes off. Tree pretends to stab his fellow actor Tack who which also acts as if he was dying.

Tack (Paris): *gag* Oh, I am slain! If thou be merciful, open the tomb. Lay me with Juliet... *gasp*

Pie: *slight whisper* Pin's brother is really overselling it...

Tree (Romeo): Oh dear Juliet, why art thou so fair? Shall I believe that unsubstantial death is amorous...

He gives Lollipop a kiss as he drinks the lime soda meant to be poison and slowly lays to the ground like he was dying. Black Hole almost stood up in shock of these events but quickly remembered that it's all an act, Tree is fine and calms down.

Moments later Paintbrush playing the role of Friar Laurance arrives in the tomb to see Romeo and Paris dead on the spot, Juliet awakes to see this as well. Adding to the tension many footsteps are heard.

Paintbrush (Friar Laurance): Stay not to question, for the watch is coming. Come, go, good Juliet. I dare no longer stay.

Lollipop (Juliet): Poison, I see... hath been his timeless end. O churl, drunk all, and left no friendly drop to help me after! I will kiss thy lips. Haply some poison yet doth hang on them.

When she kisses Tree one last time for this play she realizes that there is no time to wait for the 'poison' to take effect and finds his dagger.

Lollipop (Juliet): Yea, noise? Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger, this is thy sheath. There rust and let me die. 

She then 'stabs' herself to a quick death, right this moment Paris's Paige and the watchmen arrive to see all three dead on the spot. The Prince and the Capulets eventually arrive as well shocked of what they have seen, Montague then shows himself and reveals that his wife has passed away from sadness over Romeo's exile.

Palmy (Montague): Alas, my liege, my wife is dead tonight. Greif of my son's exile hath stopped her breath. What further woe conspires against mine age? O thou untaught! What manners is in this, to press before thy father to a grave?

Silver Spoon (Prince): Then say at once what thou dost know in this?

(author is too lazy to type down the explanation, sorry)

Silver Spoon (Prince): This letter doth make good the Friar's words. Capulet! Montague! See what a scourge is laid upon your hate, that heaven finds means to kill your joys with love! And I, for winking at your discords, too have lost a brace of kinsmen. All are punished. 

Unlike what was said in the beginning of the story Montague and Capulet agree with the Prince's disappointment and both decide to let go of the hate they felt for each other for so long. 

Palmy (Montague): For I will ray her statue in pure gold, that while Verona by that name is known, there shall no figure at such rate be set as that of true and faithful Juliet.

Profiley (Capulet): As rich shall Romeo's by his lady's lie, poor sacrifices of our enmity.

Silver Spoon (Prince): Go hence to have more talk of these sad things. Some shall be pardoned, and some punished. For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

Soon afterwards every student actor involved in the play stand together and narrate aloud.

Everyone: And so ends the tragedy of Romeo & Juliet. 

The audience applauds and the actors take a solemn bow as the curtains falls.

Liy: I've seen the movie adaptation but this was a better experience. 

Remote: How is Black Hole holding up.

Pen: Judging by the expression of shock mixed with disbelief and his lack of movement, not well. Hey, Earth to Black Hole. C'mon big guy. *snap snap* Man he really is out of it.

Fanny: I've got this. *gasp* GETYOURHEADOUTOFTHECLOUDSIDIOT! 

Black Hole: GAH-! S-sorry, I was... flabbergasted.

Lightning: What did you think of the play?

Black Hole stands up and takes a moment to process his words before saying them.

Black Hole: It's a very good story all things considered, though I only have one issue with it. What kind of ending was that??

Pillow: What exactly were you expecting out of tragedy, a happy ending? 

Liy: I can understand how it seems unethical to you Black Hole, but that's something best brought up with Tree-

Black Hole: Oh no, Tree's worked so hard to get where he 's at with this play and I don't wanna hurt his feelings with my criticism. 

Cherry Jr: So you're just gonna lie to him? 

Black Hole looks down towards his kid with an innocent look to him. 

Bottle: He's got a point, and besides one opinion doesn't harm a healthy relationship like yours. 

Liy: Everyone knows where to meet for the afterparty right?

Death P.A.C.T: Yeah!

Liy: Alright, see y'all there.

As everyone in the theatre exits Black Hole remains perplexed, he knows avoiding the topic about how his play went will be impossible so he's got to know just what to say.

~To be Continued~