Zodiac Companions 2

Black Hole's P.O.V:

Remote and I continue to scroll around the claw games when I stop and find a familiar face inside one of them.

Black Hole: Hey it's another Aries. I'll let you play for this one, I don't need another.

Remote deposits her quarter and gets to playing, however getting the claw to keep a grip on the ram was oddly hard to do. 

Remote: Darn, out of quarters.

Black Hole: Does it only take quarters?

Remote: Yes, but I can easily go to the prize counter and exchange this 10 for some quarters. I just hope this Aries doesn't get claimed while I do that.

Black Hole: Don't worry, I'll stand guard for you.

Remote: Really? Thank you!

She hugs me and goes off to get more quarters, I then prop myself onto the front of the claw game and simply check the texts on my phone while I wait. A kid then showed up.

Kid: Hey big guy, are you playing this claw game? I'd like a turn.

Black Hole: Sorry kid but I'm placed by my code of a big brother figure to guard this game until my beloved sister returns. But you can have your turn when she's back and done. ^-^

The kid stares silently and walks away.

Kid: Uuh okay, whatever.

Kid: weirdo....

Remote: I am back. Aries, you will be mine!

I step aside and watch her attempt to win the Aries plush, after about 4 plays she finally obtains it and seeing her happy reaction really puts a smile on my face. I look at more more claw games and soon find one with two Zodiac plushies inside, one resembled a lilac goat/fish thing, and the other was two different colored fishes put together.

Black Hole: Hey Remote, I found two more of these right here.

Remote: Capricorn and Pisces, both of which neither of us have. I'll go first.

She puts in a quarter and aims for the Pisces, with a fascinating amount of luck she was able to get one of the two fishes AND the other one on her first try.

Remote: Got you! 

Black Hole: Woah, you got both of them.

Remote: Pisces is two fish, look they are connected by magnets. Your turn.

I get out a quarter to put into the slot and attempt to get the goat fish Capricorn but wound up winning whatever this thing is...

I am not amused... But never the less, my turn was done and Remote gets another shot at adding to her collection. Like last time the claw grabbed it but also dropped it before getting to the chute.

Remote: Your go now.

We both end up taking turns for the same plush at least 3 times now but the cycle ends when I finally get the Capricorn.

Black Hole: Finally.

Remote: I don't see anymore Zodiac Companions around, Let's go home now.

Remote and I leave the arcade with our spoils and head for my place, once there I put my bag down, put everything away and put Aries and his new buddies on a shelf.

Remote: So what of that pink one?

Black Hole: Eh I think I'll just give it to Pen or something, seems like something he'd be into.

Remote: Good idea. Your interior has improved since I was here last.

Black Hole: You say so? I mainly got the new couch, replaced the melted glow stars and uh this shelf here for Aries.

Remote: Yeah but it looks more life-filled. ^u^

Black Hole: Do you like cartoons? I found this cool one the other day with gem-like aliens and superpowers. 

Remote: Oh yes, I love that show!

She hops over and onto the couch and I turn the tv on and look for the cartoon I mentioned, we both then spent the night binging about a third of the series before Remote had passed out on my lap. I gently raise her up so I can get up, then lay her on the couch and tuck her in while turning off the tv. After that I get ready for work and look to Remote one last time before leaving the apartment.

Black Hole: Good night sis...

~To be Continued~