Conversation

Black Hole's P.O.V:

So this is what I get for trying to have a normal day? Ugh, and Tree of all people is staying with me... just the cherry on top I wanted. I lay still hands under my hooded head as Tree was sitting right on my giant chest looking around, I attempted to avoid eye contact and look up with my 'eyes' closed (don't ask how that works, I really don't have an answer to that) but then he spoke to me.

Tree: Y'know, I'm impressed that your hoodie survived being submerged in lava.

Black Hole: I'm actually more surprised that it grew WITH me then any of that.

Tree: Wasn't that what you'd intend to have in clothing designed specifically for you?

Black Hole: Well, at the time I was trying to not have Flower know what I am meaning I try to avoid this as much as possible. But hey I'm not complaining if don't out size my clothes at least.

Tree: Yeah, that seems fair.

Tree lays down and basks in the sun while it still out somewhat.

Black Hole: Be careful about laying on me like that, Saw clung to my chest once and was stuck to me for a bit due to my gravity seeping through and keeping her in place.

Tree: Ah, I see... I will be then.

Tree: Hey, about Spongey being thrown at you... Why didn't you at least block the hit? Y'know being supernaturally strong and all.

Black Hole: Well for starters she caught me off guard, but mostly my strength was limited at that time.

Tree looked at me with a look of utter confusion, even tilted his head a little. Comets why is something like seen as cute???

Tree: What is that supposed to mean?

Black Hole: It's means I was too conflicted with myself and my screwed up thoughts messed with my abilities a little, I barely managed to fly two full chains of people to the Yoyle Needy.

Tree: Oh so your powers are affected by your thoughts, pardon me for asking but what exactly was troubling you?

My 'face' tenses for a bit at the question and I throw it to the top of my head (where the hood covers it) just in case I had developed the ability to blush.

Black Hole: *stutters* I can't tell you.

Tree: *sigh* Black Hole if your confused about something you talk about with a friend-

Black Hole: I was going to do just that and then this happened!

Tree: Oh, well then you can still talk with about what's troubling you.

I keep my face on the other side of my head and remain silent for a moment before responding to him.

Black Hole: I can't...

Tree: Black Hol-

Black Hole: I said I can't! Not... to you at least... It's too personal.

Tree: I... *sigh* I understand...

I arrange my face back where should be and see that Tree is looking up at the now indigo sky I do so as well, not that star gazing wasn't something I've never done. Actually the stars haven't shown yet, so I have no idea what he's looking at.

Tree: It's getting rather late, isn't it?

Black Hole: Yeah... 

I looks at my body and then the area around me mainly the slight indent my 48 ft body had made into the floor, It looks bigger now. So I'm definitely shrinking back to 'normal' size, the process is really slow though.