Worries

Normal P.O.V:

Today was another therapy session for Black Hole and boy did he have a lot to open up about. While in the waiting lounge he sit at his phone scrolling through photos of him and Tree together, he starts to cry a little and clutches his new ram plush in his other arm for comfort. 

Dr. Torch: Alright Black Hole, come right in.

Black Hole gets up and heads into the room with Dr. Torch.

Dr. Torch: I see the stuffed ram I let you keep have helped.

Black Hole: A little bit yeah...

Dr. Torch: So, how has your week been?

Black Hole: Hard...

Dr. Torch: *clicks pen* Talk to me.

Black Hole: Yesterday I found out my boyfriend has cancer, and from research about it I learned that he has shown the symptoms for a few days before that.

Dr. Torch: Oh my, that is rattling. Anything about this that's bothered you?

Black Hole tightly hugs his ram plush as he lets the words out of his mouth.

Black Hole: A lot of things are bothering me about this, so much that I had to walk here. But one of the worst of it all is the fact that Tree didn't say anything about his illness, yet he comes at me for bottling up my problems... unless there's something I'm missing, that would make him a hypocrite but I feel there to be more than that.

Dr. Torch: That sort of thing is natural for most people, but it doesn't have to be frequent. It's clear you both have an issue of not wanting others worry about your well being, but it's completely fine, when someone you know is worried for your being it means they care.

Dr. Torch: I hope that you plan to consult your boyfriend about what I have taught you whenever you visit him.

Black Hole: That is what I plan to do. Thanks for the reassurance Doc.

Dr. Torch: It's nothing, just doing my job. I'll see you next week.

After Black Hole exits the clinic he makes his way to the hospital to pay Tree a visit, when on his rushed way to the elevator he bumps into a woman almost causing her to drop her container of mini-sandwiches. 

Woman: Oh-!

Black Hole: Woah- So sorry about that ma'am. 

He gives a quick bow to her and continues his way to the floor Tree was in. Once finally there he calms himself and opens the door.

Tree: Hm?

Black Hole: Hey...

Tree: Black Hole, I figured you'd come to see me.

Black Hole: Well yeah, I uh stopped by the book store and I got this for you. 

Black Hole pulls a book out of his pocket and hands it to Tree.

Tree: "Indiana Bones and the White Witch". *chuckle* Thanks, this'll help keep me from being bored for sure.

Black Hole: Can I.. talk to you about something..?

Tree: Well sure.

Black Hole: Why didn't you say anything sooner?

Tree: I'm sorry?

Black Hole: About your illness? I know about the symptoms Tree you showed a number of them the past few days before being sent here. You're the one who came at me for bottling up my negative feelings and yet you don't say anything about this to the others let alone me! Maybe by some chance this is different but to me it's not!

Tree: Bla-

Black Hole: You have no idea how scared and worried about I was when the doctor told us about your cancer. I *sniff* you.. mean so much to me a-and if I were to lose you over something I could've helped you with, I would never forgive myself.

Tree: Black Hole! 

Tree grabs the hand of his sobbing boyfriend and pulls him closer.

Tree: I would appreciate it if you didn't beat yourself up over something I'm in the hospital bed for. You're right about one thing though, I should've at least gotten myself diagnosed in the first place, I guess I didn't want everyone else to fuss over me. 

Black Hole: You know, I was told that when someone you know worries about your well being means they care about you and that you're important to them. And being your boyfriend, I'm not going to stop worrying about your current condition until I know you're well.

Tree pulls Black Hole's hood over his head and kisses the top of it.

Tree: That in itself is better than relying on myself to take care of me.

The door opens again and the same woman from earlier steps in.

Woman: Hey there sweet pea, I came to visit you.

Black Hole: It's you.

Tree: Hi Mom.

Black Hole: That's your mother???

Acacia: You couldn't tell? Well that would make sense, he gets some of his looks from his father. My name's Acacia, and you must be my son's boyfriend Black Hole I presume.

Acacia takes Black Hole's hand and shakes it.

Acacia: He wouldn't stop telling me about you, It's nice to finally meet you face to face despite these dark times upon us.

Black Hole: Um, yeah. *nervous laugh* Me to.

~To be Continued~