Play attention

Normal P.O.V:

Liy, Tree and Black Hole go down a hall together when Tree stops a bit to look at a poster.

Tree: Hey look at this, the school is doing a play on Romeo & Juliette, and are taking auditions!

Liy: Oh how interesting. 

Black Hole: Cool, what's a play in this context?

Tree: Oh a play is a form of drama that primarily consists of dialogue between characters and is intended for theatrical performance rather than mere reading. This one Romeo & Juliet written by William Shakespeare, is a romantic tragedy about two young lovers, destined for one another but cannot be together for their families running a blood feud forbid it! oh, I'm getting emotional just thinking about it...

Before Tree can continue his infodump Gelatin rolls past them in his heelys as he jokingly yells.

Gelatin: NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRD!

Tree: AT LEAST I AM CULTURED YOU EVER ROTTING SWINE!!

Liy: (I think he might actually be made of pig tissues....)

Tree: As I was saying... Romeo & Juliet is just one of the greatest plays Shakespeare has written. Many of which are often adapted into a movie a few times. And I will sign up to audition for the play and show off my dramatic flair.

Tree flips his leafage as he struts down the hall with confidence.

Liy: Tree is such a theatre kid. *chuckle* C'mon, let's get to class.

Black Hole and Liy catch up with Tree to get to their respective classes, later in history class Firey Speaker goes over the 1500s of the Renaissance Era. Conveniently the topic is focused on Shakespeare himself.

Firey Speaker Box: Any questions before I go on from here? Yes, Black Hole.

Black Hole: What sort of plays did William write?

Firey Speaker Box: Many of them, mostly comedy, history and tragedy. Some plays to mention for example are Hamlet, The Tempest, King John, the list goes on. 

Time skip; Lunch

The gang gather for lunch each member of the group had something to talk about.

Liy: So how has everyone's day been?

Bottle: I learned how to operate an oven all by myself!

Fanny: *mouth filled with chicken nuggets* Yeah that sounds safe... *gulp* algebra sucks.

Pie: You didn't get Four as your teacher did you?

Fanny: I did, and I hate it!

Tree: Perfectly reasonable.

Lightning: Hey, did you guys hear about the fall play? They've apparently chosen Ro-

Tree, BH & Liy: Romeo & Juliet.

Liy: Yeah, Black Hole Tree and I were talking about earlier today. By the way Tree did you sing up already?

Tree: Yup, I will audition for the role of Romeo.

Lightning: Ooh I'd love to see how that turns out.

Pen: Right, Tree's a great actor.

Tree: Well you guys should come over to watch, I'd like the support.

Remote: Of course, I'll gladly watch you audition. 

Black Hole: I would say that too but... I'm going to be having my first experience with detention for a few hours.

Everyone looked to Black Hole flabbergasted about what they just heard.

Pie: Hold on, you got detention??? 

Marker: What happened!?

Black Hole: It was computer science, our teacher instructed to 'boot up our pcs' and well... I didn't quite understand what they meant.

Liy: *sigh* What did you do?

Black Hole: ....

Black Hole: Kicked my computer... across the classroom....

Pen: *spit take* HAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Black Hole: > C

Pen: Hahaha-! I'm sorry I'm sorry, it's just *giggle* the mental image I just got of you kicking a computer is too funny- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lightning: *snirk* Okay I'm think about it now and it is really silly. *giggle*

Tree: Now now, it's not good to laugh at one's misfortune *snirk*even if it is too funny. Ahem.  Don't worry Black Hole the auditions don't start until next week you can still come over and watch my performance.

Black Hole: That's a relief. Hey could you by any chance look after Cherry Jr during my unforeseen absence?

Tree: Sure thing Black Hole.

Black Hole: Thanks, I apricate it.

Pen: Hey, hate to ruin the sparks but save the wholesome Dads moment for after the wedding love birds.

Black Hole: DFGHJFBJGJHHGBHDS Wedding????????

Tree: H-Hey! Don't t-talk about that kind of stuff while we're right here!

Tree and Black Hole's faces appear brightly red as the rest of Death P.A.C.T. laugh at their reaction.

~To be Continued~