Vengeance pt 2

Normal P.O.V:

Everyone had headed back to the main room but Tree stands at the bottom of the stairway look up of it when Pen approaches him.

Pen: Whatcha thinking Tree?

Tree: Vortex has been up there for a while and he hasn't come back down yet, I'm starting to get a little worried.

Pen: Then we should probably go up there after him, unless you're scared of the ghooost. Ooooooooo~

Tree: I-I'm not scared, I just think maybe we should let Marshmallow know and she can check, she does live here.

Pen: Well yeah that's true but none of us are allowed upstairs, we'll get in trouble!

The two objects argue about what to do until Black Hole zooms down the steps at a speed fast enough to make Tree and Pen spin when he pasts them without saying anything.

*ZOOM*

Tree & Pen: WHAA-AA-AAOOO-OOO-

Tree and Pen then collapse with dizzyness.

Back in the main room, Black Hole hovers high enough over the dance floor to see everything and everyone around and looks for the ghost of Bow or at least Liy to warn her of the poltergeist coming after her.

Black Hole: Bow. BOW. Where are you? Where need to talk!

Black Hole then finds Liy emerging from the bathroom, Black Hole breaths a small sigh of relief thank the neutron stars she's safe, but she's not gonna be for long! He decides to warn her and also maybe gets some answers. 

Black Hole: LIY!

Liy: What is- W-Wait VORTEX STOP-!

*crash and slam*

Nickel: Hm? 

He flies towards her at high speed, the result of not stopping as she told him being her getting shoved back into said bathroom and just after they both flew inside the door was slammed closed again.

Black Hole now has Liy pinned to wall with her dazed, he soon lets off her but probs himself onto the door so it's not opened again.

Liy: *sigh* Ok, Black Hole what's the meaning of this?

Black Hole: Okay this may sound unbelievable, but I met a ghost in this mansion and she wants revenge on you for whatever reason I can't understand.

Liy remained silent for a brief moment.

Liy: Wait, is this ghost by chance.. a pink torn bow in a cheerleader outfit?

Black Hole nods and she gets all filled with concerned and pacing around.

Liy: Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, ooooh dear... this was what I dreaded the most and now my mistake has come to haunt me *gasp* or worse..

Liy holds her hands to her neck at the horrible thought she just had, Black Hole soon calms her down.

Black Hole: Bow says you're an awful person and that you were the reason she's dead. That's... Is there something you haven't old me?

Liy takes a deep breath to regain her composer.

Liy: Sadly yes, all of whatever she said about was true.. I wasn't the nicest person at the school.. I used to be the worst bully of the school, but not  exactly for being excessively violent, but for my pushy and manipulative nature. I would push other people into doing things they wouldn't want two such as making Icy help me push Teardrop into talking. 

{Flashback Normal P.O.V:}

Present Liy: Bow who I never knew was a first year in that time was my most frequent target, I pretty much treated her far worse than how Pencil used to treat her club just because I found to be so annoying.