The Yoyle Zone: New opportunities

Normal P.O.V:

Tree had went off to get Black Hole some water while he rests on the picnic table.

BH(Pen): Hey Black Hole, how do you do your gravity pully thing?

Pen(BH): I'm not telling you.

BH(Pen): Aw come on, be a pal.

Pen(BH): No. My powers are too dangerous in reckless hands like yours. You don't even know all of my abilities.

BH(Pen): But you're the one with my reckless hand. ;)

Pen(BH): Don't make this more confusing than it needs to be....

Tree: Here you go.

Pen(BH): Thank you.

Tree hands Black Hole a water bottle and he tries to drink it only to end up choking as he didn't really know how to drink like an earth object.

Pen(BH): *cough* *gag gag* *cough*

Tree: Good thing I got another one... Here slow and steady like this..

Tree takes the time to help Black Hole learn to drink and soon enough Black Hole on his first taste of water had downed the whole bottle.

Pen(BH): *gulp gulp gulp gulp* Ahh...

Tree: Feel any better?

Pen(BH): Yeah. 

Gelatin: Okay, I look through the web and I found someone who might help. She's known as Dr. Kaleidoscope, and supposedly she'll know what caused you two to swap bodies.

Pen(BH): I'm desperate for an answer I'm willing to pay her a visit.

Tree: Well then let's go.

Gelatin gives Black Hole, Pen and Tree the address of the scientist and they head on over to see her. Once they were there Dr. Kaleidoscope begins to examine both Pen and Black hole respectively.

Dr. Kaleidoscope: Hmm... interesting... Upon further study I can confirm this is indeed the work of... The Yoyle Zone.

BH(Pen): What's the Yoyle Zone?

Dr. Kaleidoscope: The Yoyle Zone is a dimension invisible to us, it only merges with our reality once every hundred years and you will only know it's presence if bizarre occurrences like this happen.

Pen(BH): Are we gonna be stuck like this?

Dr. Kaleidoscope: Not at all, the merge between The Yoyle Zone and our world only last 5-7 days. By then you both will be back to your usual lives.

Tree: I see, thank you for your help.

Pen(BH): I can't wait to be myself again.

Tree: Me too, it feels... really awkward. And I'm the one with my leaves missing.

The trio stroll down the sidewalk talking when Black Hole hits his foot on a hydrant and immediately collapses on the pavement howling in pain.

Pen(BH): OOOWWW!!  AUGH-OW!! OH! THIS FEELING IS EVEN WORSE THAN EXHAUSTION! AUUUGH!!

BH(Pen): Chill out you drama king you just stubbed your- my toe on this hydrant.

Pen(BH): I think I might cry...

Tree: Pen, Black Hole has never experienced pain the same way as we do. Of course he's going to act this way to a stubbed toe.

Pen(BH): How do you live with such weak bodies???

BH(Pen): Okay you're clearly in shock so I'm gonna try not to be offended by what you just said. 

Pen helps Black Hole stand back up.

BH(Pen): I don't know why your complaining, you pretty much asked for this.

Pen(BH): Wha?

BH(Pen): Yesterday you said you wished you had a full physical body like me, the Yoyle Zone pretty much gave you your wish. You should be happy to have the chance to be like us.

Black Hole thought for a moment upon realization got an idea.

Pen(BH): You're right, I could that thing I always wanted to do!

Tree: Oh and what's that?

Black Hole looked to Tree for a few seconds, suddenly grabbed him and.

*SMMOOOCH*

Pen(BH): That.

Tree stood there stunned with his face red as an apple and Pen howls with laughter holding his phone in camera mode.

BH(Pen): That's a keeper! How is your experience now Black Hole?

Pen(BH): That felt amazing~

Tree: Let me contact the others and we can meet somewhere to explain.

Later on Death P.A.C.T. had gathered at a diner and Tree explains the current situation.

Tree: And that's basically what's going on.

Lightning: So to clarify Pen is Black Hole, Black Hole is Pen... and I'm... really confused...

Pen(BH): Join the club.

Liy: Are you two okay? 

BH(Pen): Oh I'm fine, Black Hole here is the one who needs some adjusting.

Pen(BH): Yeah there's more flaws to being an earth object than I expected but I'm still going to make the most of these pluses. 

Bottle: That's the spirit buddy, looking on the bright side!

A staff member comes over and places down the plates of what each club member ordered. Black Hole picks up his chicken sandwich and examines it for a bit.

Tree: Do you need help learning to eat to?

Pen(BH): No, I've been with you guys enough to know how you all eat. It's just as a black hole I have literally no sense of taste.

BH(Pen): You can't taste!?  Aww...

Pen puts down his sundae and sits back sulking.

Pen(BH): Yeah. And now I have a chance to actually taste but I think I'm a little nervous.

Remote: That's okay, trying new things can be nerve wracking but give it a try anyway.

Pillow: There's only a 50% chance you won't like it.

Black Hole shrugs off what Pillow said and takes a bite out of his sandwich and takes a bit of time to process how it tastes, the rest of Death P.A.C.T lean in closer in anticipation.

Pen(BH): Mmm. *nom nom nom*

Tree: Is it good?

Pen(BH): Mm-Hm! ^u^

In about less than a minute Black Hole has scarfed down his entire sandwich, as he smack his fingers Pen still sulking slides his sundae to him.

Pen(BH): Hm? Not in the mood for ice cream?

BH(Pen): Ice cream is for people who can taste... you can have it.

Pie: Talk about role reversal.

Pen(BH): Alright then. *nom*

Tree: Just be careful with how quick you eat that, or you might get-

Pen(BH): AAAUUUGHH!

Tree: Brain freeze...

Pen(BH): Augh! *space curses*

The rest of Death P.A.C.T. laugh while Tree helps Black Hole feel better.

~To be Continued~