Explanation

Normal P.O.V:

Test Tube works urgently on some kind of chamber while the other two parts of Black Hole just do whatever, the blue black hole still sat where he was and the yellow one hovered around waiting for a chance to help out when Black Hole's cell phone on the counter starts ringing and he goes to pick it up.

Yellow BH: Hello~?

Liy: YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS, OR YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!

Yellow BH: Good explanation for what???

Liy: Don't play stupid with me. I saw the news, I know about you currently wreaking havoc on New Yoyle City!

Test Tube overhears the conversation and rushes up to grab the phone.

Test Tube: Hello there Liy, this is Test Tube and there IS a perfectly good explanation for what you just saw...

Liy: Okay, what is it?

Test Tube: It's hard to explain on the phone, especially with fixing the problem but... just come to my lab and you'll see for yourself. Oh, and bring the other members of Death P.A.C.T.

Liy: Test Tube don't you dare leav- *beep*

Meanwhile the boys are still on the trail for the red hooded Black Hole when they stop to see a car lodged in a store window with Income Tax Return Document (or Taxy) in said car. Tree and Pen hop off and run over to get him out of the wreckage.

Pen: Taxy are you okay?

Taxy: *pant* Yeah... no thanks to that space friend of yours though, he's the one who kicked me in this store while I was on my way home.

Tree: We're so sorry for this, it isn't really his fault alone but could you tell us where he went so we can fix this?

Taxy: He went that way down a few blocks, you can't miss him.

Tree: Thanks.

Fan: Taxy there is lucky to have survived that. 

Tree: Yeah, it seems that despite Red Hoodie being Black Hole's instincts to destroy he still tries to prevent death in his wake.

Pen: That's reassuring and all but that doesn't help with his attack.

Tree: Right, Fan step on it!

Fan: Road safety laws prepare to be ignored!

Back at Test Tube's lab Liy bursts through the door with Remote, Pie, Bottle, Marker, Lightning and Fanny in tow. 

Liy: Okay what is your explanation Test... Tube...?

Yellow BH & Blue BH: ....

Liy: Oh...

Marker: Woah! Black Hole's been cloned! :O

Test Tube: No, not cloned. Well yes he has been multiplied by three but differently. You see, my Experiment 626 had fallen into him and by some defiance of logic split him into not two like usual but three parts of his personality, and the one you saw on the news is his destructive nature.

Yellow hooded Black Hole zooms past Test Tube, grabs Remote and spins in the air while hugging her.

Yellow BH: Remote! My dear sister I'm so glad to see you! Do you want to play with me?

Remote: Yes! I like this side of him.

Bottle: I like this side of him too, he's fun!

Liy: Guys we're not here to play, we're here to put them back together and get our Black Hole back. Right Test Tube?

Test Tube: That is the plan, this chamber here is supposed to contain the three parts of Black Hole and release the Experiment 626 antidote as a gas, that was it's a guarantee to be consumed by all three of them and pull them back into one being. But we need the red one back for this to work, Tree and Pen had gotten out with Fan to do just that.

Liy: Got it. Lightning, I need you to go out there and help Tree, Fan and Pen.

Lightning: Yes sir! Uh- I mean Ma'am!

Liy: Anything else we can do to help?

Test Tube: Keep an eye on these two, as nice as the yellow happy one is he keeps bothering me.

Liy looks back to see Yellow BH, Remote, Marker and Bottle running around laughing.

Liy: You can count on me.

~To be Continued~