THE FLOOR IS LAVA

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole flies high over the lava to ensure the safety of Marker and Ruby holding both of them in each hand, Ruby still seems worried. He stops moving for a bit to look around and even talk with her.

Ruby: Oh oh oh... noooo...

Black Hole: Ruby it's ok, you'll be safe from the lava.

Ruby: It's not just that. The Freesmart Van has been destroyed! Pencil's going to be so mad at me and.. and she'll yell at me and *starts sobbing* I'm gonna start crying...

Marker: Ruby! It will be okay, so calm down!

Ruby: Are you sure?

Marker: Yes.

Ruby: *sniff*

Black Hole: Oh my supernova... there's lava everywhere...

Marker: And it's STILL rising!

Ruby: BLACK HOLE LOOK!

Ruby points Black Hole to Bubble who is sitting on a car that's sinking.

Bubble: Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no...

Ruby: We gotta save her!

Black Hole: I.. kinda have my hands full with you two.

Ruby: Just bring me too her!

Black Hole does as she says and Ruby calls to Bubble.

Ruby: Bubble, grab onto me!

Bubble jumps and grabs Ruby by the feet just in time as the car completely sinks to the magma.

Bubble: Yoylecake! I'm so happy to see you guys! There's more people in trouble around here.

Ruby: What do we do?

Marker: Black Hole! It's time to initiate "Object Chain!"

Black Hole: Object chain? Heh didn't think we'd actually need that maneuver.

Black Hole then flies around the flooding city with Marker and Bubble having someone hold onto them and they grab another and vise-versa.

Marker found Stapy and pulled him out his wheel chair before it was lost to the lava, Donut grabbed Stapy's legs and held onto Barf Bag as they were brought off of the lamppost, Barf Bag saves Soap, Soap holds onto Pepper, and Pepper grabs Salt, Paintbrush gets pulled up by Salt and Lightbulb holds them by the foot.

Ruby still held Bubble by her legs whilst Bubble saves Knife, Knife later on had Book hanging on him, she then saves both Taco & Ice Cube in that order, Icy's leg gets held on by two twin Cherries and one of their legs each get grabbed by Snowball who had Grassy holding onto his back. 

Eventually the object chain was a success, all they had to do now was get everyone to safer grounds.

Black Hole: How are you guys holding up down there?

Marker and Ruby: All good! / Just fine!

Stapy: Y'know this is a lot like that Crate of Chimps toy I has as a kid. 

Everyone: *various chattering*

Lightbulb: I'm flying! 

Ruby: BH, can I call you BH? We need to get to higher ground, quickly!

Black Hole: I'm on it. I'm on it.

Black Hole hovers higher and higher as the lava was still rising albeit at a much slower pace now but still dangerous, he looks around to find a safe place to let everyone go. His search stops when he notices the Yoyle Needy, the highest point of NYC.

Black Hole: Perfect!

 He heads over there and circles over the top lowering each person letting them off one at a time, even Marker and Ruby.

Barf Bag: Thank s.a.p. we're safe.

Taco: Tell me about it.

Black Hole: Is everybody alright?

Everyone: Yeah!/All good here./I'm ok./ Can we do that again? :D

Marker goes up to Stapy and sits him to the wall since he's now immobile without his wheelchair.

Marker: Stapy, do you know if Foldy is alive?

Stapy: No I'm afraid not Marker, but I'm sure she's found a way out of there.

Marker and Black Hole both get a notification on their phones which confuse Ruby.

Ruby: What now? And how come I didn't get one this time?

Black Hole: It's not an alert Ruby, Marker and I just got a text from out Death P.A.C.T. Chat room, It's from Liy. "Save as many as you can and try to meet up at what's left of the park." Hm.. 

Black Hole: Hey Marker! We still got some work to do, come on!

Marker: Okie dokie! Hyup!

Marker then jumps off the Yoyle Needy and grabs Black Hole's hand as they both fly off in search of other people in danger and then meet with the rest of Death P.A.C.T.  They soon find Leafy riding in a boat across the lava and Black Hole floats down to see her and also finds Firey in the lava next to her.

Leafy: Oh, they Black Hole, Hey Marker!

Black Hole: are you going to be ok sitting in that boat??

Firey: Yeah she is, it's lava proof. 

Black Hole: Mkay but what about you?

Firey: I'm fine. Lava is just liquid fire, so I can survive in it.

Firey then dives down and comes back out while doing some back strokes.

Firey: This is my kind of "water".

Marker: Metal objects like Needle, Coiny and Naily have a higher chance of survival too.

Black Hole: Oh ok.. Good to know. Well if you two are fine then me and Marker will get going, on duty and all.

Firey: Okay then, good luck!

They fly off yet again keeping open eyes out for people in danger of the lava flood, They had come across Puffball now the size of a double decker bus flying over the lava carrying Fries, Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Nickel, Balloon, a malfunctioning Robot Flower and Rocky.

Black Hole: Do you guys know how we could find the park? Our team is trying to meet there after we save as many as we can.

Tennis Ball: Look for the tops of yellow trees and floating picnic tables, that should be your clue.

Fires: We were actually over the park earlier to get TB and Robot Flower, your clubmates are safe and waiting for you.

Black Hole: That's good to know.

Marker: But what about Foldy? Is she okay!?

Puffball: I saw her piggybacking Bell, she's fine.

Marker: Phew..

Black Hole: Thanks for the help.

Black Hole and Marker then fly off to the park to meet with Death P.A.C.T.

~To be Continued~