Sleep over

Ruby's P.O.V: 

I talk with my some of my sisters about the new Freesmart and that my friends Pencil and Match are better now so they don't have to worry so much about me anymore.

Ruby: So, can they come for my slumber party now?

Garnet: Ok sure. (But I'm keeping my eye on them)

*Ding~Dong*

Ruby: OOH That's the others!

I rush down the flight of stairs to the door and open it to let in Pencil, Match, Bubble Book and Icy.

Ruby: Hiya guys!

Book: Hey Ruby, thanks for inviting us. It'll be nice to spend this kind of time with you guys again.

Ice Cube: Yup!

Bubble: Wow Ruby, your mansion is much bigger than I thought!

Book: Of course her house is super large, she from a very wealthy family.

*Ding~Dong*

Ice Cube: Hm? Who could that be??

My other older sister Pearl goes to the door to open and find

Vortex: Uh Hey, Is this where Ruby lives?

Peral: big man..   : >

Ruby: VORTEX YOU CAME!

Pencil: WAT? What is he doing here?!

Vortex: Actually yeah, why you invite me to your uh "slumber party"?

Ruby: Well you've been working so hard saving lives and all, you should have a little more fun in your life.

Vortex: Oh, that's real nice of you. 

Gruff voice: AHEM!

Vortex: Oh, and I brought Fanny along to.

Fanny: Don't be so proud, I only came because you said Bubble was going- HYUP!

Bubble swiftly picked up Fanny and started spinning her around with a hug, I soon joined in the hug when she stopped twirling.

Bubble: FANNY! I'm so glad you decided to join us!

Fanny: I HATE TH- uugh Y'know what never mind. 

Match: Hey Ruby, are there any other surprise guests that we should know about?

Ruby: Well just Flower and Snowball.

Book: Ok Flower I get but.. why Snowball?

Ruby: Uh because he's my friend to! Yeah, he can be somewhat mean but when you get to know him he actually a pretty chill guy to play with. Eh? Eh?

Vortex: You know, Pen said that exact thing me and I still don't get it...

*Ding~Dong*

I break from the group hug with Bubble and Fanny and go back to the door yet again.

Ruby: Flower, SB! Glad you two came!

Flower: Anything to have fun with my bestie!

Snowball: I hope you don't mind, I invited Lightning.

Ruby: Not at all, the more the merrier I say.

Lightning: Vortex, you came to Ruby's sleep over to? Awesome.

SB: You? UGH, Why were you of all people invited?

Vortex: Gee I don't know, maybe I'm actually likable for reasons you can't comprehend?

Ruby, Lightning and Fanny: *various forms of laughter*

Pencil: *snirk* Ok, that was a good one.

SB: grrrr! You've made me a laughing stalk with the other tough guys!

Vortex: You still look like an orb of precipitation to me.

Flower: *whispers to Vortex*

Vortex: [to flower] oh thank you for filling me in. [back to SB] You're still one about that? bro that was ages ago! Listen, we're both friends with the same 3 people; Ruby, Lightning (I suppose) and Pen, why don't we just be mature young men and let bygones be bygones. 

Ruby: Oh I like that idea.

Vortex: See Ruby agrees. What do you say, truce?

Vortex holds his hand out waiting for Snowball to take it, only for him to roll his eyes and walk to the kitchen, he still held his hand out.

SB: When do we get the snacks?

Vortex: Ok.. I'll.. let you think about it.

Garnet: Well you and your friends have fun little sister, me and the rest are going to be at the other side of the house if you ever need us. Come one Pearl.

Ruby: Bye bye sisters! Come one guys let's-

*CRASH + GLASS SHATTER + thud*

Before I finish my sentence a person 'flies' through the window in the living room and nearly crashes into Book.

Match: WHAT THE SPONGEY IS THAT ABOUT? 

Bracelety: YAY! TIME TO SLEEP OVER WITH ICE CUBE!!

Icy: what!?

Book: Ruby, why didn't you tell us you invited Bracelety too!?

Ruby: Because I didn't! How'd you know I was having a slumber party with Ice cube?

Bracelety: Don't ask questions you won't be ready to have answered....

Fanny: I HATE STALKERS.

Bracelety: Hey, I'm not a stalker! :C

Flower: Well you can't stay here!

Vortex: Wait, why can't she join us?

Match: She's just so annoying.

Vortex: I mean, if she's just here to have a good time with us I don't any issues here. Plus she seems rather close with Icy.

Vortex guestures us to them, Bracelety hugging Ice Cube and Icy just sits silent with an unamused look to her.

Ruby: I did say the more the merrier... Okay Bracelety.. come upstairs with us.

Bracelety: HORAAAAY!!

~To be Continued~