Meeting Pen #2

Pen's P.O.V.

I park my bike near the ally and go in after checking if anyone's looking, as expected the person I expected to meet here Rusty Jo was present from the far back of the ally way and seemed to have some his gang members with him, a sledge hammer and a dagger. 

Pen: Didn't feel safe without your followers eh Jo?

Rusty Jo: Cut the snarks Benny boy, have ya gots the dough?

I nod and dig into my parka pocket for my wallet and take about $32 & 13 cents from said wallet to hand to him.

Pen: W-will this cover it?

Rusty Jo finishes counting and looks back to Pen

Rusty Jo: what, is this?

Pen: Huh, well uh.. I-it was a slow summer eh heh. That's all I managed to score.

Rusty Jo: uh hun..... 

Pen: So am I off the hook?

Rusty Jo: No. But we'll cut ya a bit of slack, but to make up for it heh, I'll be expecting $120

Pen: WHAT!? In one school week!? That basically IMPOSSIBLE I'm only human! well metaphorically, my schoolmates David and Dora are the ones that are.. human.

Rusty Jo: Then I guess you've out lasted your worth.

With just a snap of his fingers I'm suddenly slammed to the wall by Sledge Hammer and held tight.

Pen: ACK-!       

Dagger: Ey Jo, It looks like we got ourselves a peeper behind these tin cans!

Vortex: Oh, Busted.

Pen: You again!??

It's the new guy earlier! How the flip did I not notice him before???

Rusty Jo: So you know this fellow? Heh heh.. Dagger, deal with him.

The blade-headed object cracks his knuckles

Dagger: With pleasuuuuhhhhhh...

Normal P.O.V.   

Black Hole steps out his small hiding spot and 'stands' firm with a menacing look on his face. The weapon type object still stutters pretty much freaked out of his hooded target towering before him and while not having eyes still seems to be glaring right back into his.

 Dagger starts to back away but is picked up by seemingly nothing and spun around Black Hole and thrown to the same wall Pen is pinned at. Rusty Jo shocked by his gangmate getting thrusted by the now revealed to be large person.

Rusty Jo: Sledge Hammer! Put that sharpie wanna-be down and beat HIM!

Sledge Hammer releases Pen from his grip and attempts to hit Black Hole with his own head only for it to blocked by Black Hole hand, he then lifted up to be seen face to face.

Black Hole: I don't know what you're getting Pen wrapped into, but it clearly isn't anything good. If you have any self preservation in you, you'd leave him ALONE!

Black Hole proceeds to do the same thing to Sledge Hammer but towards Rusty Jo but the rusted cuphead (no refrence intended) ducked and Sledge Hammer fell onto Dagger (thankfully he wasn't cut) 

Rusty Jo: HEY! NOBODY MESSES WITH THE BOYS BUT ME-!

Black Hole's anger while rare only shows further with his usually hidden accretion disk becoming more visible and brighter he takes his arm out and an entire dumpster is floating over him. Rusty Jo's face looked as if he had seen his maker and slowly backs away.

Rusty Jo: Uuhhh eh eh Hey, look at the sky. We best be g-going now... LET'S GET OUTTA HERE GUYS!

Sledge Hammer: You can keep your dirty money!

Dagger: That guy's a freak of nature!!

Their panicked voices fade out as they run away like headless chickens.

Black Hole (Vortex)'s P.O.V.    

Whew that was a bit a rush, I calm down and put the dumpster back where it was then notice Pen sitting there.. Oh asteroids I forgot he was here! Hopefully he didn't see my powers, I kneel to check on him. 

(BH)Vortex: Pen are okay?

Pen: Yeah I've been worse, but dude how did you do all that?

Aaannd he saw it all... great...  -_-'   gotta come up with an excuse, fast!

(BH)Vortex: Uhhh, I'm usually much more calmer than that I swear I-

Pen: That.. was AMAZING!!

Oh. Not the reaction I predicted. Soon later we both sit down at a nearby bench with hot dogs we got from a vendor.

(BH)Vortex: So wait, you aren't like scared or anything?

Pen: Scared? Why would I be? Every other object has some set of cool abilities but yours just takes the cake!

(BH)Vortex: Mmm I don't know, I've been known to uh destroy things with my powers. I guess I'm just not that proud of them. But enough about that, what's with those guys anyway?

Pen stays quiet for a bit and finishes his bite of hot dog

Pen: Oh just some gang from another school, I owe them money.. like a lot of money. 

(BH)Vortex: So you're in serious dept or something?

Pen sighs with embarrassment

Pen: yeah... I don't wanna talk about how though, It's very difficult to explain.

(BH)Vortex: That's fair, we've all got our secrets. 

(some more serious than others)

Pen: So, why were you following me anyway??

(BH)Vortex: Oh, I didn't get a chance to thank you for telling your friend off. Among other things.

Pen: Oh well you're welcome, though with powers like that why didn't you fling Eraser off ya? I mean I'm glad you didn't but why?

(BH)Vortex: Well the thing is I'm usually anti-violence, especially if it seems unnecessary.

Pen: A pacifist huh? Eh that's cool my guy, you do you. 

(BH)Vortex: Hey, have you ever considered joining Death P.A.C.T.?

Pen: Wait! seriously? You offering me to join your anti bully/death club??

(BH)Vortex: Well not immeidetly, I'm giving you the option but yeah, you show concerns for others and even though we pretty much just met I think you'd fit in perfectly with us, maybe your pals might finally take your example.

Pen: I have my doubts on that last part, but I'll think about it!

(BH)Vortex: cool.

Our conversation gets interrupted by a random humming sound from Pen's pocket, he gets his phone out and looks at for a bit and stand up turning it back off with a slight change in expression.

Pen: Well I gotta get home, that was my Dad, if I'm not back before curfew I'm up to my knees in trouble.

We both say our goodbyes and go our separate ways, as I float to my earth home I grin knowing I likely made an impact on Pen and look forward to seeing him again tomorrow.

~To be Continued~