Different

Normal P.O.V:  After school

Death P.A.C.T. has started it's 2nd weekly meeting with Pen and Vortex, this time Pillow is ACTUALLY here to partake in it. Everyone for now is just idly chatting, then Liy grabs the other's attention.

Liy: *ahem* Before we start our meeting, there's something that has to be caught up on. Pillow, since you went present when Vortex first joined go and introduce yourself.

Pillow: My name is Pillow, as you can see I'm a pillow.

Black Hole(Vortex): Aren't those pajamas??

Pillow: meh.

Pie: Best to just roll with it Vortex.

Black Hole felt his left arm get jerked away from him and looks to find Pillow examining his hand.

Tree: Pillow what do you think your doing?

Pillow not paying any mind to Tree continues to look at Black Hole's hand in different directions.

Pillow: Hmm, interesting...

Black Hole(Vortex): That's just my hand what's so interesting about it?

Black Hole jerks his arm back and as he asks this Pillow shows her hand

Pillow: You only 3 fingers on each hand, while the average object can have up to 4 or 5.

Pen: Oh yeah, I don't know how I didn't notice that. So did you like, lose your other fingers or something?

Black Hole(Vortex): What? No, my hands were always like this.

Remote: I wonder how that's possible.

Pillow: Well, my research indicates that a being that lacks in certain appendages is of supernatural origin.

Bottle: woah, like an alien?

Pillow: That would be possible, yes.

Tree: Get back up you two, Aliens don't exist and even if they did there's no way Vortex would be one.

Black Hole(Vortex): Well, I am sorta 'alien' compared to you guys, I'm not the most normal thing around here...

Black Hole holds his hand behind his head like he's scratching himself and turns his head away sheepishly. Many of the Death P.A.C.T.ers are not amused with what's going on. Liy gets out of her seat and walks over to him.

Liy: Vortex, don't pay any mind to what Pillow says, she's insensitive and her 'research' is not all that great. And besides, literally everyone's different in so many ways. 

Remote: Liy is right, ask anyone and you can tell that you fit in just fine.

Black Hole smiles thankfully and Pillow just rolls her eyes the other way. With a potental identity crisis averted everyone gets back on topic and the meeting officially starts.

Meanwhile:

Outside of another classroom it sounds like an argument is heating up within another club, an armless small blue girl with the blades in her face whirling with frustration storms out the door and continues to shout at the other person of the argument.

Familiar voice: If you like leave, you are so like not allowed back in this club!

Angry blue girl: I DON'T CARE! I HATE THIS CLUB AND I HATE YOU!!!

*SLAM*

~To be continued~

(Author's note: sorry about this one being short, I couldn't think of what else could happen at this chapter, but HEY, it looks like an arc of sorts is at hand.)