Frozen Diversion and Not yourself

Normal P.O.V:

As Black Hole flies around to find more materials to protect his friends (and not having th best of luck) The S! continue throwing any raw meat they have to lure the zombies away from their makeshift bunker.

Bottle: Hey guys, what should we do when we start running low on meats?

Winner: I don't know, maybe just yell "warning" or something to let us know-

Bottle: WARNING WARNING WARNING! We have just ONE lonely stakey left team!

Clock: That's... not too big an issue r-right? I mean we still have our barricade-

In an instance of karma Black hole desperate flies past them with his gravity taking the entire stash with him unaware of The S!'s own problem in his rush.

Black Hole: Sorry guys, but I need a BIG stash. Just keep throwing!

Clock: Me and my big mouth...

Without protection the zombies start to close in on them and Winner hyperventilates.

Winner: We're doomed... they're coming!

Yellow Face: We have one little stake left.. who's brave enough to run off with it and save us?

Ice Cube: Not me!

The S!: ......

Immediately after despite her objection The S! slide Ice Cube down the hall as she holds the stake in her prosthetic hands screaming her last words before sliding into a wall and getting dog piled on.

Ice Cube: I WANT REVENGE! oOF!

Zombies: *biting noises*

Back into the sewers Pin and Needle come into a blockage of rocks, however it doesn't stop zombified Puffball who crashes into them and causing the rocks to crumble into a drainage ditch behind the school with her and the others, as they fall the zombies get trapped under said rocks with Needle and Pin barely surviving.

Needle: They're crushed under the rocks, we're saved!

Pin: WATER! We need to get out of here now!

The two start trying to climb their way up the side of the ditch.  Little did they notice a combined group of zombies consisting of some of the Light Brights, Have Nots and E.X.I.T.ors stood at the the surface on the other side of the ditch, Taco picks up a fairly large rock and throws it at Pin but Needle seeing it hurdle towards her takes the hit hard enough to knock her out. 

Needle: Pin, WATCH OUT- 

*WHACK*

OUCH-!

Pin: NEEDLE NOO!

Pin catches Needle before she could fall into the water, holds her over her shoulder and tries to continue climbing out the ditch. However having to hold someone while climbing has proven difficult and tiring, eventually she stops entirely unable to go any further both physically and mentally.

Pin: *pant pant* I can do it... I can do it.. I.. *pant* I.. I can't do it...

Soon Coiny surviving the rubble falling on him crawls out of it and swims to the surface of the water, when Pin notices him also hits her hard. 

Pin: COINY-- I.. I'm so sorry for not saving you when I could... I- i don't even know if I can get out of this on my own-

Zombie Coiny: GARRGH!

Coiny then jumps out at Pin to attack only for her to catch him midair, it was then that she was given a boost of motivation.

Pin: NO, NEEDLE WAS RIGHT. Right now, you're not you. But I can figure this out!

Pin then start using Coiny's body to get up the rest of the ladder by holding him between the bars to hoist herself further up, she does this a few more times until she finally reached the ground, as she carefully sets down the unconscious Needle and Coiny's now dead body she looks out to the zombie horde on the other side giving up and going back to the school building.

Pin: GOSH! I DID IT! I did it..

But Coiny wasn't the only one under the rubble still alive as Zombified Puffball enlarges herself and flies out the water angry. 

Zombie Puffball: GRRRRRRR!~ 

Pin: AAAGH!

Picking up Needle and Coiny's corpse (for some reason) Pin begins running from Puffball, meanwhile Robot Flower continues fighting off zombies to keep The Strongest team on Earth and Death P.A.C.T. safe, however one of them manages to rip off her arm, Black Hole then comes back with a massive amount of items. While he uses to build up the barrier and saves Robot Flower from getting broken by the zombies. 

Robot Flower: I CAN'T FEND THEM OFF FOREVER!

*RIIIP*

Robot Flower: AAAGGH!

Basketball: Robot Flower! Are you okay!?

Black Hole: I'm back!

Basketball: Black Hole! Robot Flower is in danger!

Black Hole: I got it. Check this out!

While he uses to build up the barrier he saves Robot Flower from getting destroyed by the zombies and puts her down with the others inside the barrier. However Black Hole's confidence is short lived when the zombies start trying to get over it. 

Black Hole: They're climbing! Oh no you don't!

Black Hole begins grabbing zombies and throwing them off, however they still get up and attempt to get through. 

Black Hole: I hope a solution to this outbreak is found soon...

~To be Continued~