Back up

Black Hole's P.O.V:

Me and Remote continue to run from the 10ft cellphones, in my condition this is legit the first time something bigger than me scares me. I look to Remote and find her looking more and more tired. Her battery! It's running out, she starts to get slower and fall behind I wasn't gonna leave another that I care so much for, I quickly scoop her in my arms and book it once more. 

MePhoneX: You will not escape.

Black Hole: TRY ME!

I make as many turns as I can but I just can't shake them off, eventually I trip and fall giving them the chance to catch up to me and Remote.

Black Hole: Ah-! Oof! *gasp*

MePhone6+: You're coming with us!

Both the phones start to charge some kind of ray at me, I should be able to move away but my body couldn't let me. Is.. is this what fear feels like...? Suddenly bright lights and so many sparks appear from them causing spasms until they fall flat on their faces revealing...

Black Hole: LIGHTNING!

Lightning: Don't just sit there like bait, come on! That might not stop them for long!

I get up and and follow after him still holding Remote in my arms she was now completely out of energy and unresponsive. 

Black Hole: How'd you know where to find me, and what was going on?

Lighting: Tree sent a mass urgent text about those weirdos looking for you! We figured it wouldn't mean any good. By the way, what's with the weird bracelets and anklets? That's not really a good color on you.

Black Hole: No idea but they somehow restraint my abilities.

Lightning: That explains why you're running. Liy's waiting for us in her truck!

*HONK HONK*

Lightning: There she is!

We run up to a dark blue pick up truck with Liy in the driver seat and everyone else in it but Tree, that worried me a little but there were bigger things happening right now to mention that. I hand Remote to Marker and Pen so they can get her inside. 

Lightning: Black Hole can't fly anymore.

Liy: Get in the back, there's a thick sheet you can hide under!

I climb into the back of the truck and pull the sheet over as Liy says and she immediately floors it again. 

Liy: Okay, I think we lost them for now. Fanny, get a new battery in Remote can you?

Fanny pulls the dead battery out of Remote and gets a new one out from her fanny pack, the moment she puts it in Remote hops back to life.

Remote: I AM RECHARGED! ... What happened?

Pie: Tree texted us what was going on so we came to your rescue.

Bottle: Black Hole in in the back right now.

Black Hole: Where's Tree?

Everyone: .....

Everyone: *whispering* 

Pen: (Don't worry guys, I'll handle it) *ahem* Uhh, Tree was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry.

Black Hole: WHAT!?

Liy: What Pen is TRYING to say was... we drove by to pick him up but we only found his mutilated body right in the living room...

I haven't felt my metaphorical heart sink so low since the science fair... they... they killed him. I curled up into a ball and burst into non-existent tears sobbing to no end. I shouldn't have left him behind, he's gone now.

Normal P.O.V:

Liy continues to drive around in hopes it keep them undetected, how they can find them though she doesn't even know. Black Hole's crying was still heard from behind and clearly wasn't gonna stop for awhile.

Lightning: Poor Black Hole... he's really going through a lot right now.

Pillow: Well we can't recover Tree.

Liy: Yes, we can. But we have to find a place safe enough to do so and stay hidden, those phones won't stop at anything to get Black Hole.

Pen: The way Remote described them I think they were made by Meeple. But what would those MePhones want with Black Hole?

Remote: And how did they know about him?

Liy: I have about as much of a clue as you guys. Right now however I want to focus on finding out where to hide out, none of the places we live are going to work since it seems they can track down Black Hole effortlessly, and we can only play the constant driving game for so long. 

Fanny: I always hated Meeple!

Liy: Anyone got any ideas?

Marker: I GOT ONE!

Liy: Is it about our current situation?

Marker: ... No.

Liy: Is it even an idea at all?

Marker: Hmmm. Is bagels an idea?

Liy facepalms with a disappointed sigh, then a quiet yet constant beeping is heard along with a small red flashing light.

Bottle: What's that?

Liy: Fuel is low, I got no choice but to stop.

Liy stops the truck by a house and everyone but Black Hole hop out.

Liy: I swear when I'm old enough, the first thing I'm voting for a gas station in every avenue. >:(

Pen: This place look familiar.

Liy: Stay in there Black Hole, I'm gonna ask whoever lives here if they can spare any vehicle gas they got.

Liy goes up to the door to knock on it, meanwhile a hidden camera turns to Marker who looks it's way only for the camera to hide itself.

Marker: Uuumm, I think we're being watched...

Pie: What do you mean by that??

*knock knock knock*

Liy: ...

Liy: *sigh* No one's home.

Lightning: Uuhhh guys... 

Lightning grabs the other's attention and points down the street where MePhone5C and 5S are going door to door very likely searching for Black Hole.

Remote: They're going to get to us at any moment. 

Bottle: We're doomed!

???: psst!

Fanny: Who's there!?

Familiar voice: Over here! Do you want to save your friend or not?

The group turn to suddenly see a hidden door on a tree open with Golf Ball peeking out.

Fanny: You want to help us?

Golf Ball: We're lacking more time by the second, hide in here now, question me later!

Death P.A.C.T. look to each other for a brief moment and decide to with this, they didn't really have any other option. Remote tells Black Hole to come out and follow them which he does while wearing the sheet like a cloak and they all head down the stairway as the secret door closes behind in the nick of time.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: I wonder what Golf Ball has in store now?)