Double Trouble

Black Hole's P.O.V:

After I had finished my homework I got to work on some popcorn and sat down for a movie one of the channels was going to play a whole line of movies about a theme park with ancient creatures whose remains are now displayed in a museum. Needless to say, it's really peaked my interests, however a few minuets into the first film my lights start to flicker a bit.

Black Hole: Well that's odd...

The flicker intensifies for a few more moments before the last thing I'd ever expect shows up right in my face with her her big crazy grin.

Bow: Hey hey hey Black Hola!

Black Hole: Bow! Wh-what are you doing here? Actually, how'd you know where I live?

Bow: It wasn't hard to sneak to the outside of a school and follow someone, So have ya like interrogated the fake yet?

Black Hole: I did just that today, and I'll tell you what I found out if you were to kindly move away from the screen.

Bow huffs in annoyance and moves out of my vision but quickly gets excited and sits next to me.

Bow: Wait, is that Triassic Land? 

Black Hole: Mm-hm.

Bow: I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! What were we talking about again?

Black Hole: Here.

I lightly toss Bow her hideously colorful notebook for her to look into how Bow No.2 handled the interview.

Black Hole: I asked her the questions you wrote and well the results were... rather mixed.

Bow: Most of this is accurate but, what's with the scribbles on these three?

Black Hole: When I asked her about chairs and the day of your death she just spaced out and acted like she didn't understand any of it. I think it also hurt her head too.

Bow: Ugh, If she's gonna continue my legacy she's got to do it right! I wish I could just talk to her...

Black Hole: You're obvious free to go where ever you want, why don't do just that?

Bow: You don't get it do you? There's a reason I had to wait for you to leave the school to talk to you, if I'm seen in the public people would like totally freak out. Wait... I just got an awesome idea! YOU can take new Bow to Purgatory Mansion so I can set her straight!

Black Hole: Sigh, alright... 

I check the clock and grab the remote to record the rest of the following movies.

Black Hole: Well it'll have to wait till tomorrow, I gotta get to work.

Bow: Oh wait can I at least still watch this?

Black Hole: Knock yourself out.

The next day after school I begin looking for Bow No.2 and soon find her with Balloon, another member of The Pinkers.

Other Bow: So listen, I'm the pink one... got it? 

Balloon: Look, I'm more of a salmon okay?

Other Bow: ...... fish.

Black Hole: Heeey there guys.

Balloon: Oh Hi Black Hole.

Other Bow: Um you're not here to say more weird things to me right?

Black Hole: No no no, I'm generally sorry for that. I just uh wanted to.. well, first off apologize for yesterday and show you this really cool thing at a friend's house, I think you'll like it.

Other Bow: A really cool thing? What kind of thing?

Black Hole: Oh uhhh y'know... a thing with umm...

I look over the concrete wall and try to read Ghost Bow's lips and gestures.

Black Hole: ...thingys...?

Ghost Bow facepalms but Alive Bow seemed to have bought it.

Other Bow: a thing with thingys...? Sounds mysterious... I'm in!

Black Hole: Great, let's go. See ya Balloon.

Balloon: Bye guys.

A short but somehow feeling long flight we made our way to Purgatory Mansion, I let New Bow down.

Other Bow: Ugh, that flight was awful and there weren't any peanuts! Zero stars!

Black Hole: (What do I look like, a taxi????) Well here we are, let's go.

I lead New Bow inside the mansion and up the stairs to the room Ghost Bow was now waiting.

Black Hole: After you...

Once we went in New Bow looked around and back to me confused.

Other Bow: So what's this cool thing you want to show me?

Suddenly Ghost Bow shows up and surprises her.

Bow: Me!

Other Bow: WH-HUH!? Who like are you!??

Bow: I'm Bow, and I should totally be like, asking that to YOU!

Other Bow: W-What are you talking about? I'M Bow! R-Right...? Am I Bow?

The alive Bow starts to freak out to a point that I felt like I have to step in.

Black Hole: Hey now calm down... we're as confused as you are-

Bow: He is, but know what's like going on. TELL ME WHO YOU REALLY ARE IMPOSTER!

Black Hole: Bow! That's not what we planned!

The other Bow then makes a run for it not watching where she was going, I go after and so did Ghost Bow.

Black Hole: OTHER BOW, WATCH OUT FOR THE FIRST STEP!

Other Bow: Huh-? WAAH!

*CRASH*  *BANG* *ZZZRRT*

Unfortunately she didn't hear my warning in time and tripped all the way down the stairs and what we saw shocked all of us, part of her head had broken off revealing some metallic components inside!

Black Hole: No.... way....

The other Bow held the broken bit in her now trembling hand horribly quiet.

Other Bow?: Wh-what am I....? 

She tears up and really starts to run away, I shake off some of my shock and go after her.

Ghost Bow: Well that was a major plot twist...

Ghost Bow: H-hey! Where are you like going now!? *huff* Jeez, what a way to like wrap up a 100th chapter...

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: 100TH CHAPTER BABY, LET'S GOOOOO! Milestone aside, things are going a bit intense now...)