Truce

Normal P.O.V:

Everyone is simply chilling within Ruby's bedroom doing their own thing. Pencil Match and Ruby are doing each other's nails, Bubble and Fanny are in one of the corners talking, Book Icy and Bracelety were reading some magazines, Black Hole is just sitting on the floor back to the side of Ruby's bed and seems to be writing something in a notebook but also erasing said writing and redoing it all, Lightning peers over to see what he's writing only for him to jerk the notebook out of Lightning's vision and continues. Then there's Snowball and Flower, who're playing a fighting game on Ruby's gaming system Snowball was losing when he bangs his fist on the console causing the TV to go into bluescreen.

Flower: HEY! I was about to win that one!

Snowball: Uh huh, sure you were.

Lightning: C'mon Vortex, just one small peek?

Black Hole: No!

SB and Flower look to see the bolt and dark orb of mystery fight pettily fight over a notebook with a galaxy pattern and Vortex's "initials". 

Flower: ugh boys...

Snowball: Hey, I resent that remark!

BH & Lightning: *unintelligible arguing*

Book: What on earth are you doing!?

Lightning and Black Hole stop mid wrestle and awkwardly look at everyone else. Black Hole then yanks his notebook back while shoving Lightning away.

Black Hole: *ahem* I'll just be taking this back now.

Lightning: C'mon what's with you in secrets?

Black Hole: I'll tell you what I'm writing or trying to write when Death P.A.C.T. gathers for our first study session.

*Ding~Dong*

Ruby: PIZZA'S HERE!

Everyone but Black Hole zooms downstairs he looks onto the cover of his new Notebook that tree gave him conflicted about something. Ruby leans into the dorrway with a slice of pizza in her mouth.

Ruby: Come on have some with us!

Black Hole: Ok ok. 

Later that night Black Hole's P.O.V:

After laying still on the floor pretending to sleep, I look around to check if everyone else has fallen asleep yet and quietly get up sneak downstairs, little did I know someone had just seen me leave.

I sit at the living room and continue to work on my confession to the whole school via writing it down on paper I know we won't be starting on our project until tomorrow but like Liy said our plan had to be flawless so, why not work ahead. This whole confession speech wasn't working out though, I throw my pencil across the room out of frustration.

Black Hole: ugh, Why can't I do this? I willingly made my choice, I can't go back on it now I can't go back on them now. So why? Why am I having troubles understanding this?

???: What you down here for at this hour?

Black Hole: HUH- Oh it's you Snowball, I should be asking the same to you.

Snowball: Eh, I couldn't really sleep... had uh more things on my mind than usual. So what're you working on?

Black Hole: That's for only a Death P.A.C.T.er to know. Why would you ever want to know? I thought you hate my guts, or at the very least most of my club. 

Snowball: Is that little thing about your little project for the nerdy science fair?

Black Hole: uh- Wh-what made you think that?