Bowbot

Normal P.O.V:

Black Hole swiftly flies over the town as fast as earth's atmosphere will let him in search of the other Bow when he eventually finds Test Tube's house/lab.

Black Hole: BOW! *sigh* Where did she go...? Hm? Hey it Test Tube's place, she's really smart maybe she can help me find her.

Once he lands and makes to the front door he hears two voices from an open window, he peeks through and finds the Bow with the exposed metallic part arguing with Test Tube.

Bow?: Just because you programed me with a bunch of catch phrases she used to say, doesn't make me her!

Test Tube: Please B-Bow, just-

Bow?: I'm sorry for whatever loss you went through. But thanks to you I'm going to be stuck in a body that isn't mine because I'M NOT BOW!

The Bow look alike storms off leaving Test Tube by herself Black Hole quickly hides so she doesn't see him and starts to think on what he just heard, did 'Bow' say that right "programed"? What does that mean? And what loss did they talk about? Black Hole had to get answers, he gets back to the front door and rings the door bell.

*Bzzzzt*

Test Tube: Who could that be now? Oh... it's you...

Black Hole: Heeey Test Tube... I guess she told you what just happened? 

Test Tube: ...

Test Tube: Just... come in.

The two sit down in chairs opposed of one another as an awkward silence filled the room, Black Hole had his head held down unwilling to look Test Tube in the eyes, she puts down her Dr.Fizz and takes a short breath.

Test Tube: *sigh* Look Black Hole, I'm not angry with you a fight like that was bound to happen at some point, It just meant I had to tell her sooner...

Black Hole: Tell her what? All I know is that she's an inorganic lifeform and she's not exactly like the original Bow.

Test Tube: Wel- How would you even know what the real Bow was like??

Black Hole: Um would you believe me if I told you I met the ghost of Bow in Purgatory Mansion?

Test Tube: ... Under normal circumstances absolutely not. Buuut then again I AM having a soda with a member of the deadliest species in the known universe, so I suppose anything is possible at this point.

Black Hole: Yep, so what's the story with her?

Test Tube: Her death was a tragedy, Fan wouldn't accept it so... neither could I. But with my technical ability and Fan's knowledge on all the things she used to do and say... we saw an opportunity to right a wrong... and solve the problem.

Black Hole: So you built a robotic recreation to take her place?

Test Tube nods.

Test Tube: It wasn't easy, especially since... well... in that time we went through another loss... and we weren't certain if they'd ever come back to us which... is when we realized... maybe she... could give us someone to care for again.

Black Hole: Another loss... care for... who in your life did you two loose...?

Test Tube: As much as I'd love to tell you, I feel that that is a story for another day. Right now I have to figure out what to do about Bow's new behavior.

Black Hole: She's not Bow.

Test Tube: I'm sorry what now?

Black Hole: You heard her, she's not Bow and she never will be. I might not have much experience with the concept of identity but from that experience alone I feel that maybe... it's best for her to... uh, not continue on being someone she's not. 

Black Hole: In my time on this planet I've come to learn that every lifeform here is incredibly unique in many ways me included, the pressure of being who or what you're not can be a frightening thing to live with but being you're true self makes life all the better. You...uh get what I'm saying?

Test Tube: ... Yeah, I do get what you're saying thanks for the talk Black Hole. You can go about your day, what's next for um... Bowbot and I is something she'll have to go through with my help.

Black Hole: If you say so, but I'll be checking in from time to time.

Test Tube and Black Hole shake hands and he make his leave for home, she then goes to the room Bowbot stormed into and finds her sitting on her bed sad, Test Tube takes a deep breath goes to talk with her creation.

Test Tube: Hey, you know... I can be a real hypocrite. I ounce got so mad at Cabby for expecting everyone to be exactly how she wrote them to be, and here I was expecting you to be how I programed you to be. 

Bowbot: ...

Test Tube: Look, I-, I know I can't make up for what I did but I want to use whatever I can to... help you BE you.

Bowbot: Then it sounds like we're on the right track. 

~To be Continued~