In-pets-ation

Normal P.O.V: 

Pen puts some things away in his locker when someone taps on his shoulder making him turn around and be near face to face with Black Hole.

Pen: Oh hey, any chance you're back to talking normally yet?

Black Hole: 悲しいことにいいえ...

Pen: Aww.. Sorry to hear that man, this whole thing must be really bothering you.

Black Hole: ... 

Black Hole: Just kidding! That little side effect wore off just last night, what language I speak is my own choice now.

Pen: Okay You really got me, man I owe Lightning a lot of money now...

*RIIIIIIIINNNG*

As the lunch bell rings the two walk down the hall to the cafeteria while continuing their convseration.

Pen: So now you're pretty much bilingual huh? That's pretty cool.

Black Hole: Yeah I guess so, what does bilingual mean anyway?

Pen: That you can speak two different languages fluently.

Black Hole: oh... That is cool then.

Black Hole and Pen the stop near the cafeteria entrance to see almost everyone gathered there trying to peek through the door's windows. Sounds of some kind of ruckus is heard from inside which confuses them.

Pen: Hey, what's going on?

Paintbrush: Something about the kitchen being infested by creatures, the school staff is uh trying to handle the problem but I don't it's working out.

Golf Ball: We sent Floor in to see what's going on since he can go just about anywhere at will, he should be back soo-

*pop*

Floor: I'm back!

Everyone: AAH!

Floor: The principals and teachers are failing miserably at catching the critters, it was awfully funny to watch.

Golf Ball: Yes yes, but what creatures snuck their way in?

Floor: Oh just a flock of inani-mates.

Black Hole: Inani-mates?? What are those?

Cabby: They're-

*SLAM*

Before Cabby could explain to Black Hole, the school's janitor Toilet flies out the cafeteria and crashes into the wall.

Toilet: AAAAAAAHHHHH! Oof! Owie I got a boo boo..

Leafy: Toilet! Are you okay?

Toilet: Oh hello there lovely students! There's a bit of a problem in the cafeteria so wait a moment before lunch actually starts yes? Also don't go inside, Mistah Phone's orders.

Yin-Yang: Are you gonna stop us or something?

Toilet: uuh.. HEY WAIT!

The students went in the see the cafeteria as a literal wreck with most of the school staff knocked down, and at least 8 multicolored creatures flutter around the kitchen munching on a lot of the food.

Bot: Wow, adorable little monsters!

MePhone: Adorable?! They RUINED the best place of the school! And on my half birthday too!

Firey Speaker Box: We've been trying to get them out of here for HOURS now, and they won't let up!

Floor: That's no surprise, they're super strong creatures that have their own special powers.

Cabby: Like I was saying, Inani-mates aka these thing are bat-like creatures despite having no relation to any bat species, their appearance varies a lot. And like The Floor said, they are very powerful creatures. But they usually inhabit deserted or tropical islands, for what reason would this flock be here in our school on the mainland?

Balloon: Maybe they migrate?

Cabby: Don't be ridiculous. That one may resemble a duck but they don't relate to any form of bird either.

Black Hole: They must be a newly arrived colony, judging my that hive-like rock I found outside.

Remote: Newly arrived? where from?

Taggy: Yeah, have you seen inani-mates before Black Hole?

Black Hole: Well yeah I thought these creatures you call inani-mates were familiar. You see, where I'm from they inhabit the moons of usually warm planets and are very docile... unless provoked of course...

Black Hole gives a stern side eye to MePhone who just scoffs at him.

Black Hole: Of course though flocks can expand like rabbits which can over crowd their home, this causes some of them to form groups of 8 or 9 and set off to a new home.

Cabby: Are you saying the inani-mate species originated from space? HA! I hardly believe that, according to here they've lived on earth for many centuries. 

Black Hole: Well maybe one colony from long ago liked your planet more than your moon, moved in and populated further from that point. Making them an earth living animal as well.

???: That would be correct, we did arrive on this planet earlier.

Black Hole: Who said that? 

The purple creature with two black horns hovers over to Black hole.

Purple Inani-mate: I did, you are admirably knowledgeable of other beings for one that's known destroy universes without second thought.

Black Hole: Oh, thanks... I guess..? Knowledge is a thing some of us black holes crave.

MePhone: Where they're from doesn't matter, what does matter is that these things are wild animals!

Cabby: Wild animals might I add that are capable of being domesticated, likewise to the city puffiscus?

Cabby gestures to Puffball to get her point across to MePhone. Meanwhile Bot is playing with one of the smaller creatures.

Bot: He's so CUTE and tiny! Test Tube Test Tube can I keep him?

Test Tube: Now Bot, a pet is a big responsibility. But I doubt the Vice Principal here would still want them here.

MePhone: You're right I don't, I intended to force these monsters into fighting each other to the death but SOMEONE was against it!

Seven: ALL life is precious Vice Principal, just because they caused a bit of mistcife doesn't mean they should be tortured! Not that a machine built by a cold company like you would get it.

MePhone: *offended gasp* Are you sayin I have no heart? I have plenty of heart! 

Firey Speaker Box: Then what should we do with them?

MePhone: Ugh, y'know what? I'm too tired for this, let the students do what they want with the vultures. Since they seems to know more of what they're dealing with. I'm going to talk with Announcer about ending the day early due to the damage.

The teachers and other staff take their leave allowing some of the students to spend more time with the inani-mates

~To be Continued~